The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Account hacked

quatzacoatlb16_ESO
I went offline this afternoon to make dinner for my daughter and when i came back after dinner ALL my gold on ALL my chars was gone, almost all my items in ivnentory were gone and half my bank was empty?
I'm pretty sure i must have been hacked cos only the items worth more then 0g to vendors have dissapeared. how is this possible? don't u need an access code to login from a different PC? i tought u guys made all this big fuss about major security blabla? I checked firewall, virus scanner etc i dont see any keylogger/ trojan. I do not use any addons this pc is mostly a clean install. I tried making in game tickets about this aswell but I get zero respons even tho it says "average waiting time 1min" (wich is probably bs but still)
It would be nice to know its being looked at. My friends and brother are very worried about their accounts too now.

I have always bouht security keys and authenticator gadgets for just about every MMo i played but u guys didnt have any since u had such a "great" system with the access codes (that i had to wait hrs for the first time but oh well).
I did get a mail saying "We noticed an attempt to log in to your account for The Elder Scrolls® Online from a new IP address. If you made this attempt, please enter the code below when prompted in game"
"If you did not make this attempt, you can ignore this email. Please ensure that your account password is unique, and remember to log out after you visit your account page from a public computer!"

So i ignored the email.... guess that didnt work out well
I hope you fix this soon i rly love this game but at the moment i kinda wanna punch somebody. Please respond already >.<
  • Tweek
    Tweek
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like that bug everyone has been having...not an account hack I hope, that would be terrible. Really sorry to hear this happened to you and I hope all is resolved.
  • quatzacoatlb16_ESO
    Hope so too, I just wish they would respond already , you know?