Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

a guide: how to do the vampire quest if your low level (sorcerer)

PrissAssigirib16_ESO
getting the bite is easy there are many maps of the spawn-points and times on the forum, and you can be bitten at any level they don't do much damage. i was bitten at level 8.

the problem is the quest after where you go to the crypt i dont want to give to much away but the tough bit is the small quest which is to kill 10 lvl 40 worm cultists.

this as you may imagine is hard for a level 8 in fact i couldn't do it so i leveled up to level 12 and went and did it again.
here is a video showing the method i used to kill those 10 at lvl 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVWfaQlHHyk&feature=youtu.be
Edited by PrissAssigirib16_ESO on April 9, 2014 12:37PM
  • Trotlix
    Trotlix
    really nice little guide
    Options
  • Custos91
    Custos91
    ✭✭✭
    Thats what I call skill, shame I can't do that with my templar
    Warden Main apparently... 7 Wardens currently, otherwise a healer of every class.
    Mostly active in No CP PVP on EU, blaming the buffbot meta in pve.
    I want to feel like I am saving somebodies life, not like I am carrying amunition for them...
    Options
  • fightsprawl
    Thanks Priss for this guide. I was able to do it at level 10 with it.

http://youtu.be/N3fWLPhoxdM
    Options
  • PrissAssigirib16_ESO
    NP glad it helped :)
    Options
  • PrissAssigirib16_ESO
    Moar!!!
    Options
  • Trimethicon
    Great guide, thank you so much! Awesome job.

Silly question - what mod is that that you're using for your navigation bar? It looks like a blue color?
    Options
  • PrissAssigirib16_ESO
    If you mean the bar at the top then none the only.mods I have equipped is a loot mod and a combat data mod
    Options
  • Hoylegu
    Hoylegu
    ✭✭✭
    My level 10 DK just got bit, but failed horribly on killing the 10 mobs to finish the quest. I'll check out the video.

I'm 12 now, and thinking of going back again and trying. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Options
  • PrissAssigirib16_ESO
    for dk i beleve the key is to facetank/chankd i know its been done relitivly low by a DK
    Options
  • jimstr_ESO
    for dk i beleve the key is to facetank/chankd i know its been done relitivly low by a DK

I recently just became a vampire as a lvl 17 DK. If you actually reply I will share my build with you and my strategy. Keep in mind it took me about 5 repair kits and lots of re spawning. It came down to the last couple of hits every time but I made it #vamplyfe
    Options
  • RoderickFast
    RoderickFast
    Soul Shriven
    it's will be done by lvl 3 10269211_1423344647927591_4051466512394530797_o.jpg
    Options
  • RoyMallis
    RoyMallis
    ✭✭✭
    Great guide, thank you so much! Awesome job.

Silly question - what mod is that that you're using for your navigation bar? It looks like a blue color?
    Thats not a mod, it's the standard compass for ESO. It's blue because he has entered the area for the quest he is pursuing (white-ish circles on the map).
    I do what I can, when I can, to provide in game help to those seeking it. @RoyMallis
    Options
  • Paxenos
    Paxenos
    Soul Shriven
    This tactic works very well. I was able to do it at level 6 on my Sorcerer. Took about 3 minutes per kill. Spent about 40ish minutes on the entire quest line.
    Xbox One Gamertag: Paxenos
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and keep him warm the rest of his life."
    Options