The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Error Code 301:3:1:1223:0 really?

• Yam_of_the_Center
    Yam_of_the_Center
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, same for me, I made it to 10 instances, all with the error as well. They really should specifically tell people to close it, yeah... I was just being sure in case it really does work for someone.

Well, time to catch up on some reading, I guess.
    He will bring life to the dead, hope to the living, and for him the Gate will open.
    The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the finest Elder Scrolls resource around!
  • lilibat
    lilibat
    Soul Shriven
    If I hear back or something works I'll post back here. Otherwise I think I'll go hammer some metal, since I can't craft in game might as well do so IRL.
  • parangea
    parangea
    ✭✭
    lilibat wrote: »

The play button is greyed out so this didn't work for me. Waiting to hear back from them after letting them know this won't work.

In the ESO folder there should be a separate game starter that doesn't require the launcher. Try that one.
    Program files (x86)/Zenimax online/The elder scrolls online eu/game/client/eso.exe
    -The herd shall bleed to feed their masters, House Nyssara shall reign supreme-
    ~For the Dread Father and the Night Mother~
    Dunmer Vampire Sorcerer. Aldmeri Dominion
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 301 error has to do with your account as it stored in the database, and not with the client on your PC.

I hadn't that issue until when the client crashed twice this morning.

My account is inaccessible on both my PCs now. While I can log with another account without issue from the same PCs.