Forums

We will be performing our regular maintenance on the North American megaserver on Thursday, July 24 at 8am EDT (1pm BST).
We will NOT be using our regular scheduled maintenance window for the European megaserver on July 24.

Der amerikanische Megaserver wird am Donnerstag, dem 24. Juli, ab 14 Uhr deutscher Zeit wegen planmäßiger Wartungsarbeiten nicht verfügbar sein.
Unser reguläres Wartungsfenster für den europäischen Megaserver am 25. Juli werden wir NICHT nutzen.

Le mégaserveur nord-américain sera indisponible ce jeudi 24 juillet à partir de 14h CEST (heure de Paris) tandis que nous réalisons une maintenance planifiée.
Nous n’effectuerons pas la maintenance hebdomadaire sur le Mégaserveur européen ce 24 juillet.

Wood-elf, Dragonknight, Archer?

anyone think this is a good character line? this is what im running on one of my mains, and im lvl 16 so far at not much gameplay, prefer solo-ing quests and doing good so far...wondering if i should make a new one just in case this combo would suck end game?! help please =d

Comments

• SihnfahlSihnfahl ✭✭✭✭
    What skill line of DK?

Oh, and DK archer? Eh. Lotta DK skills and up front and personal, not conducive to bow.
  • mix between Draconic Power and Earthen Heart, just reached level 15 and have been switching between bow and 1h and shield (or should i skip that and go to 2h?)
  • dungyadungya
    edited April 23
    I have since changed my skills and weapons to a Destruction Staff and a 2H, and kill mobs like a boss.
    Post edited by dungya on
  • I made a wood elf Dk last night for bow and 2h late game pvp, but I'm goin to level using aoe etc, reason I picked wood elf is for the increased exp with bows, that way when I get high level it won't be as hard to level bow up for pvp instead of tryin to keep it equal to my level as I pve. That's just my reasons for it tho, I have a nb I was going to use for archer ganking but the dk can do the same thing nb can with it but better I think, due to having more reliable defense and melee capabilities if they don't die before reaching you.
  • IMO High Elf DK Archer would be better. They have increased fire damage.
  • Lynx7386Lynx7386 ✭✭✭✭
    It's dark elves that have the increased fire damage.

Anyways, not all dragonknight skills are anti-range. Draconic talons is a great rooting ability for kiting enemies as an archer, and stonefist is a good mid-range knockdown. Dragon blood (green dragon blood in particular) is an awesome self heal and the stamina regen bonus it conveys will let you fire off weapon attacks more often. Even lava whip can be useful as an archer.
    As the sky falls white on Elsweyr, when the frost forms on the lake
    When the fires blaze in brightness, when old bones begin to ache
    Then cats cast off their budis, and fur keeps out the cold
    And small moon chases big moon, and tells him secrets old

But then blue skies o'er Elsweyr, when rivers stream with light
    When fires die in ashes, when youth again takes flight
    Then cats rewrap their budis, and comb out rich, thick manes
    And big moon chases small moon, and frees her from her chains
  • great opinions guys! thanks =)