The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

lute - instruments

Walkyier70
Walkyier70
✭✭
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this . it sort of fits under rp
my suggestion and or discussion would be to request more of a music system like lotro where you and others can synch up and play together . whether its in game music or added music . it could be like an area effect one person playing lute another jumps in on flute and they are synch up on same song . the music in this game is superb .. thank you
  • SilvaRavenheart
    Actually that's a great idea, good thinking 99!
    I am the flame which lights the way. I am wisdom attained and knowledge sought.
    By my power the darkness is burned. My will the tides are turned. Arcane might is my weapon. Elemental fury, my shield. Know me as The Sorceress. And fear the name,
    Ravenheart
    !
  • siggeawesome
    siggeawesome
    Soul Shriven
    maybe if they had more then just lute flute and drum maybe some more instruments and a way to sink what the players are playing into one good song
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played LOTRO but i know about that feature and i think it kicks ass.
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would put extra skill points in to learning new instruments or songs. Or maybe a system to compose your own music.
  • ParcivalGodrigson
    ParcivalGodrigson
    Soul Shriven
    Nightwood wrote: »
    I would put extra skill points in to learning new instruments or songs. Or maybe a system to compose your own music.

I'd go with the bard skill tree only! Each group needs one with a silver tongue to capture their deeds! What worth is it when you slay a beast from Oblivion when there isn't a bard to memorize that event and turn it into legends!

A great idea indeed. If LOTRO had something I raise my bottle of wine to, it is the music system. Adored it!