The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

why am I suspended?

OGLezard
OGLezard
✭✭✭✭✭
I was playing last night having a blast meeting new people in zone chat and inviting them my guild and all of a sudden BAM! booted from the game for no reason. Now I am suspended from their site.....cant login as it says my password is incorrect but I know it is not incorrect. I have sent in 4 tickets with NO response. This is rediculous.....
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also, i can not even login to this forum with my original account either. It says an admin reset my password and i cant even get a email password reset for my original account. can an admin PLEASE give me some answers!
  • Fenbrae
    Fenbrae
    ✭✭✭
    Did you have a name which was against their terms of service?
    I saw this case multiple times around the forums, but every time it was because that person had a rude name and they had to namechange.
    Currently playing:
    Swims-In-Sap - CP200+ - Argonian Templar

I like my healing like i like my characters: generic
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My name is Gorthax Mephistic, nothing wrong about that lol
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom how about some help here >_>
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @OGLezard - Someone from our Support Team will be in contact with you (should be very soon).
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JasonI
    ZOS_JasonI
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have closed this thread, as we do not allow threads about discussing disciplinary actions on our forums. If you have any questions about your account, be sure to reach out to our Support Team for clarification. Thanks for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.