The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Va Khaj Dar, The Khajiit Guild (AD - EU)

QaDar
QaDar
✭✭
Va Khaj Dar, 'To be Desert Thief', is not only our name, it is our way of life.
We must make sure that our Moon Sugar and Skooma trade is not interrupted by this war.

The Va Khaj Dar is the only Khajiit exclusive Guild in ESO, we trade our Skooma on the EU server.

The Va khaj Dar is also continuing its caravan into the real world, as the Guild has its own Guild-Store...

Rahjin taught us how to be thieves, Khenarthi brings us swiftness and S'rendarr taught us mercy, for in his mercy, we stand on the front lines of the Aldmeri Dominion, to see that our alliance with the Elves may be triumphant, and to see that Khajiit continue to walk the sands of Elsweyr.

This one hopes to meet its kin soon in Tamriell,
Qa'Dar

Edited by QaDar on August 15, 2015 8:20AM
  • yccorde
    yccorde
    This one is interested in joining.
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    yccorde wrote: »
    This one is interested in joining.

To join, apply at our main site, and send a friend request asking to join Guild ingame to @Qa'Dar

• Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found a Khajiit during a quest that spoke in first person.

Do you think it was an error, was he some sort of special snowflake, or was he simply more educated than most Khajiit?
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    Ravinsild wrote: »
    I found a Khajiit during a quest that spoke in first person.

Do you think it was an error, was he some sort of special snowflake, or was he simply more educated than most Khajiit?

This one can only think that this poor Khajiit must have been abducted and raised by Orcs...

Edited by QaDar on April 1, 2014 4:10PM
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still, I am in Aldmeri Dominion, and my Khajiit is named Aba'dir or Aba'dirr (can't remember which >_> don't judge me)

I would like to join. I like the whole Thieves guild/Assassin theme of the guild.
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    Still, I am in Aldmeri Dominion, and my Khajiit is named Aba'dir or Aba'dirr (can't remember which >_> don't judge me)

I would like to join. I like the whole Thieves guild/Assassin theme of the guild.

Then your Khajiit is welcome to do so, and this one will be awaiting its application scroll..
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I access the NA site? The website keeps taking me to a central Europe site.
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    How do I access the NA site? The website keeps taking me to a central Europe site.

The site is EU based...

Edited by QaDar on April 2, 2014 12:04AM
  • Skywind
    This one would join the NA guild.. this one is looking for Khajiit to travel with. this one is lonely with all the elves around.
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    This one would join the NA guild.. this one is looking for Khajiit to travel with. this one is lonely with all the elves around.

Khajiit is welcome to add (at)Qa'Dar ingame and resister on our main site, Qa'Dar will be awaiting Khajiit's scroll
  • Septimus
    Septimus
    This guild still going?
  • QaDar
    QaDar
    ✭✭
    This caravan still is traveling Tamriell...
    Septimus wrote: »
    This guild still going?

This caravan still is traveling Tamriell, yes...

• ForsakenGodOfKings
    ForsakenGodOfKings
    Soul Shriven
    Ra'Reino seeks a family to call his own for this one is new to this world. Ra'Reino has not much to offer but can get much to offer. Ra'Reino seeks power honed by Gods but to many this is a myth. Ra'Reino knows there's such power that can bring light across the dark souls that oppose Khajiit...I mean Ra'Reino says, hello there.
    -Ra'Reino
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Antrajhin is pleased to hear that Va Khaj Dar is still traveling the lands of the Dominion and has factions for the NA as well as the EU. This one has applied and looks forward to meeting more wanderers.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that guild still active? Any Users from that guild still active in here?