The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to become a Werewolf/Vampire

• Laplace
    Laplace
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen players as low as level 24 do Scion of the Blood Matron. I asked how, and all they said was 'knockdowns are your friend.'
  • Locksoli
    Locksoli
    ✭✭
    If I do hircines gift, I will go around glenumbra and mess with people every minute
  • Memnock
    Memnock
    ✭✭✭
    I became a vamp last night ( Breton Sorc on the DC alliance ) and i was nto able to use knockbacks since most of the time they missed, the strategy i had was to always have Thundering Presence up at all times , since aparently the dmg enemies get from that doesn't miss , and get them with procs from Velocious Curse and Crystal Fragments , had to use a resto staff for quick magicka back. Also , if i got too low on health , i used the Drain Essence for a full heal :)
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a couple friendly guilds. People will be willing to bite your bum.
  • Drakanwulf
    Drakanwulf
    ✭✭
    @Cayce_of_Kata‌: My humble apologies; I did not know that functionality had been activated. Now all I have to do is to find their guild ... aka Skyrim ...