The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstyle Questionnaire

wesgood87
wesgood87
Ummm ..I thought this was the first thing we would be greeted to. Where is it????
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snail mail?
    "I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    They took it out. It may come back in a later patch or update.
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • wesgood87
    wesgood87
    Is there any official announcement as to why? I tell ya, I have googled to my wits end. I just don't understand this, honestly this was one of the main reasons I actually pre-ordered was the assurance of that system because of the "mega" server.
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    I recall some info about it on the Beth forums, but they deleted the ESO section this morning at launch. Maybe other Beth users could tell you more?
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't get it to work properly as far as I know ... pity because that was ONE of the features that made me hope to be able to play with like-minded players (role-players).
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have mentioned RP tagging - tagging yourself as an RPer so you get put into places with other RPers.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • wesgood87
    wesgood87
    Same here Caran, I mean I know there are WONDERFUL fan sites that go above lengths to gather players, but I mean .... That's a lot of steps for us as consumers to take, to manually drudge through other forums to see where people are, join guild, groups, friends just to phase into the same shard. Needs to be more ..set and forget.

I know this is just launch, but as I remember during the development of the game, this piece of technology was a touted feature, not a "we might be looking into this", this was a flex of technological muscle saying "this feature is going to make the tech work".

That sounds kinda nice Inversus, would be nice for some type of official implementation.
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    its probable not implemented yet but i would certainly want to be paired with more roleplayers
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • tarvokb14a_ESO
    tarvokb14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it'll be active after the official launch? I was wondering about this, too.
  • PU13L1C_3N3MY
    Solo is my play style so mostly look for small regen skills and a medium dmg DoT and AoE skills with minimal defense
  • wesgood87
    wesgood87
    Oh well, thanks for the reply guys.