Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[PC][EU][DC] East Elsweyr Company - Trading Guild

Hellorush
Hellorush
✭✭
Recruitment is closed atm. But soon we'll start a limited recruitment campaign for PvP players, to protect our trading activity in Cyrodiil. Hold on. More info later.

Gold rules the world and we rule the Gold! Join East Elsweyr Company.

“East Elsweyr Company” (EEC or just Company) is inviting crafters and adventurers to join our ranks for global and enjoyable trading. Our guild focuses on one thing – PROFITS.

Our organization is officially registered and accepted as fully legal trading agent by authorities of Daggerfall Covenant and under their protection.
We are eager to become the largest trading guild. As a member you will get access to the large inner market of loot and craft items as well as crafting materials. And you will find a lot of customers for your own goods and services! We are dedicated adepts of the Free Economy idea so you will face no restrictions on your trading activity, no fees, no taxes etc.

Joining EEC don’t enforce or restrict you in any way. There are no requirements for level, skill, online time, activity, loyalty or anything else. You may continue playing in a comfortable manner still doing what you want and when you want. You just get a huge market available in exchange of one of your guild slots. Just like Auction House in other MMO’s.

Still there are few simple rules on your behavior in our Guildchat: no strong language, no spam, no harassing, no insults, no languages other than English. For such types of activity there are other chat-channels or Private messages. Those rules are made to create a friendly and comfortable atmosphere, so nothing will distract you from ripping last single nickel from your trade partners. List of forbidden activities may be extended, and you will be notified in MOTD. If you implement listed types of activities in other channels – don’t affiliate yourself with our guild in process.

Company doesn’t provide any support to the members on a regular basis – it is a private business of members and their free will. Guild doesn’t organize any raids/groups on a regular basis – feel free to do it yourself using guildchat.
We won’t chase or inspect you in any way so you are free to cheat, scam and make other fraud at will as long, as it doesn’t harm our other member’s business or Guild’s reputation. If it does - we will surely dismiss you from our ranks, and probably will make you an object of a contract with Dark Brotherhood.

All you have to know about daily life of a guild you will know from info in a Guild Tab.
We are pursuing a major goal of taking an own Citadel in Cyrodiil; probably one of the castles next to our Gates, as they are the safest and easiest to defend. It will greatly increase our profits, by opening new opportunities and markets. It will open doors for a faction-wide trading via guild-store. No need to explain how desirable such an outcome. So, we encourage you to put an effort in that, thought you have no obligations and free to act as you will. Which Campaign will be used as a Home – is a subject of further discussions. Company owning a Citadel is an advantage for any guild in Covenant, so we are expecting major help from our allies.

Membership is free and easy - you just whisper our HR-manager in-game (“Hellorush” or @khorrshr by now) with a request and receive an invite. After getting enough people, a softcap rules will be implemented, so only experienced crafters and major resource-dealers along with other Guild’s officials will be accepted. If needed – we will make some specialized spin-off Guilds to make some room for newcomers and to sort things out.

Gold rules the world and we rule the Gold! Join East Elsweyr Company.

Edited by Hellorush on April 23, 2014 8:58AM
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    East Elsweyr Company is opening Guild Store very soon. Just need a few more people
    Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Our Guild Store is now OPEN! Whisper, mail or friend (with a comment) @khorrshr if you want to join.
    Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    As our trading community grows - goods deals are appearing in our GuildStore. We are heading all the way to the 100ppl mark so it will get only better ;)
    Options
  • Zaytrox
    Zaytrox
    May I join? @Zaytrox.
    Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Ofc, I've sent you an invite ingame. You may find it in Notifications tab.

Info: Our guild is constantly growing. Now there are far more then 150 members and the money flows as a river through our G-store. Still everybody is welcome to try your luck on our Free Market.

But beware. Someday the softcap will be reached and we will introduce quotas. Probably it will be special places for good PvP players to defend our assets in Cyrodiil (for now we hold a Lumbermill there (Auriel's Bow), but it is just the begining). Also we may stop inviting people from another alliances, as there are enough already.
    Officials from other major guilds can count on a place too. But it is in the future.

For now we are still open for anyone. Don't miss your chance

Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Our guild now is far beyond 250+ ppl, growing on that rate we will be full soon. Get your chance and contact @khorrshr about joining the guild, while you still can.

Also today we've got in ownership our first Castle in Auiriel's Bow campaign! The further it be - the better.
    Edited by Hellorush on April 13, 2014 10:04PM
    Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    Some news about guild life and guild recruitment. Sad news for most of those who will read it: Direct recruitment of traders, merchants, customers, crafters is closed for now.
    Our guild has grown strong and big. More then 400 people are proud members of East Elsweyr Company. And as the guild limit is 500 - we have to close the recruitment to reserve some place for future guild needs.
    As for now we stop all guild advertising and I don't search for more new members.

So for now there are 3 opportunities to get in our ranks:

1) Until this evening you still can whisper to any member of the guild and get your invite. Technically rights to invite will be lifted from regular members tonight. I won't be online so look for other members. Option is actual for 21.04 only

2) Friends of actual members will have posibility to get to the guild for some more time. Guildmember should contact me and tell the account name of the person he wants me to invite. So don't hesistate and ask your friend to ask for you while we still have some room :)

3) Soon we will open limited recruitment campaign for experienced PvP players. We have our assets in Cyrodiil, and we are in need of those who can defend it (and probably add some more). PvP players (who will be referred to as Guards or Security) will have all the same rights as regular traders of the guild.
    So they can get access to our guild-store which is, by the way, full of interesting possibilities and propositions (and which is the first reason for them to join).
    Also they will have extended rights on several guild features. More info on that matter later.
    But with those additional rights will come a responsibility. If regular members are not obliged to do anything and just enjoy trading, Guards will have to participate in PvP events on more or less regular basis.
    First we will check our ranks for those who wish to be promoted to a Guard. Then we will try it and work out. And then we will start the recruitment campaign under our banner.

Ofc third option will be available only for Daggerfall Covenant members. And i want to remind that we are situated on the EU server.

There is theoretical possibility of additional invites later, for example for guildleaders of the other major guilds, so we'll have a cross-guild trading more active. Or other limited recruitment campaigns.

As for now, check this post, thank you for your interest and good luck and have fun.
    Options
  • Royalty27
    Royalty27
    ✭✭
    Will this guild spread across to the NA server as well?
    Options
  • Hellorush
    Hellorush
    ✭✭
    No plans for now, but if someone would love to use the idea - I will gladly agree.
    Options
  • Royalty27
    Royalty27
    ✭✭
    Hellorush wrote: »
    No plans for now, but if someone would love to use the idea - I will gladly agree.

Awesome news, I don't believe that I myself am yet experienced enough to create and mange a guild but if someone reading this post feels that they are could you please contact me about maybe creating the guild with the same ideals as described above.
    Options