Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Some Edits to the Alliance War System

Firellight
Firellight
✭✭✭
You can rate my Alliance War system suggestions below. Please comment if you spot any flaws or potential exploits.

Scoring

Resources: +1
Keeps: +2 (+3 for home keeps)
Outposts: +3
Elder Scrolls: +4
**First place alliance receives points for 3 updates after taking the lead (not including the refresh that brought the alliance to the lead). The count resets after 20 hours of losing the Home Keep Bonus. First place alliance restrictions are disabled if the alliance loses first place at any time. The purpose of this change is provide a better chance for losing alliances, and placing more importance on decisively maintaining keeps/etc., while placing less incentives for gate camping.

Bonuses
**Unchanged.

Buffs can be applied anywhere except for maps that are connected to leaderboards, such as guest campaigns and trials. Buffs do apply to Home campaigns. The same restrictions apply for Emperor passive skills.

Emperorship Alliance Points
**Alliance points for ranks, alliance war skill lines and spending are not detailed here, because they are hard to calculate.

Roles:
**Numbers are not perfectly calculated. They require testing before being finalized. Current numbers presented below are to help make the idea clear to readers.

Healer: +1 point per 1000 Health healed/mitigated on allies. +1 point per 10 statuses removed from allies. +1 point per 5 synergies activated by allies.
Tank: +1 point per 2000 Health mitigated on self. +1 point per 10 seconds alive during combat near enemy players.
Damage: +1 point per player assist. +2 points if 3/5 of last hits on enemy are yours.

Points gained within 1 minute are distributed.

Players can divide their roles into certain percentages. If a player only heals and protects, they may set their role to receive 100% AP gained from Healer, and 0% from Tank and Damage. If the player is a battle-healer, they may set their role to be 80% Healer and 20% Damage, so if they receive 25 AP through Healer and 25 AP through Damage, that person receives 20 AP via Healer and 5 AP via Damage. The purpose of this division system is to allow for AP gains from individual player performance in personal builds.

If roles are changed, they will not affect AP distribution until after the current minute is over.

The Tank's 1 point per 10 seconds alive carries over to the next distribution if the 10 seconds are not yet completed during distribution of AP.

Siege:
**Numbers are not perfectly calculated and may require testing.

Ballista: +2 points per hit on walls/doors/siege.
Fire Ballista: +1 point per hit on walls/doors. +2 points per hit on siege.
Lightning Ballista: +1 point per hit on walls/doors. +1 point per assist via siege weapon.
Stone Trebuchet: +4 points per hit on walls/doors.
Firepot Trebuchet: +2 point per hit on walls/doors. +2 points per hit on other siege.
Iceball Trebuchet: +2 points per hit on walls/doors. +1 point per assist via siege weapon.
Scattershot Catapult: +1 point per player hit. +1 point per assist.
Oil Catapult: +1 point per player hit. +1 point per assist.
Meatbag Catapult: +1 point per player hit. +1 point per assist.
Battering Ram: +1 point per hit (must be one of the six, otherwise back off).
Flaming Oil: +1 point per player hit. +1 point per assist.

Siege Repair Kit: +1 point per use.
Door Repair Kit: +1 point per 5 uses (resets after login).
Wall Repair Kit: +1 point per 5 uses (resets after login).

Other Actions

Resurrection: +1 point.

Flag Capture: +1 point (+2 for keeps, because they have two flags).

Scroll Capture: +10 points to all allies online in the campaign at the time of capture (once per 20 hours to avoid exploits).

Gate Closing: +10 points to all allies online in the campaign at the time of gates closing (once per 20 hours to avoid exploits).

Daily AP Softcap: 250. -50% AP gained per hour after reaching 250. -75% AP gained per hour after reaching 500. -90% AP gained per hour after reaching 750. A cooldown of 20 hours is applied once reaching 250 before Softcap is removed.

Forward Camps
**Not touching this topic.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that ticks and mission boards do not contribute to AP gains with this system, and would likely be removed/replaced.
Edited by Firellight on January 16, 2015 4:24AM

Some Edits to the Alliance War System 10 votes

Zenimax should follow through with this.
0%
I like some of the ideas. Not so much for others. (Why?)
0%
I sense potential.
10%
Cody 1 vote
There is potential, with some tweaks, of course.
20%
Ahdoravortexman11 2 votes
I'm skeptical, but Zenimax should read this.
30%
WraithAzraielTheLawStilliko 3 votes
One thing I like. Not the rest. (Which one?)
10%
ToRelax 1 vote
No.
30%
AlomarIxSTALKERxIValen_Byte 3 votes
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I sense potential.
    No buffs in PvE at all, from PvP anyway
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One thing I like. Not the rest. (Which one?)
    Bonuses
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU