The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Weekly bugged - Dragonstar Arena Vet completion not appearing in leaderboards

Gyudan
Gyudan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Vet DSA is the current weekly contest in the leaderboards

I have heard from several guildmates that compleeting the Dragonstar Arena in Veteran mode does not award a rank in the weekly and therefore will not award a reward from the Undaunted.
Last monday on EU there were 33 DSA groups in the leaderboards and now there are 38. Yet, none of the 5+ new groups who completed it have been ranked in the Weekly.

Is the Weekly bugged? Could CS look into it? Thanks.

Please comment if you are among the players who completed the Vet Arena but didn't get ranked in the weekly.

Also submitted as /bug with ticket number 141113-000529
Edited by Gyudan on November 13, 2014 1:36PM
Wololo.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Gyudan,

We're currently taking a look into the Dragonstar Arena leaderboards. We'll be sure to post more info once it becomes available. Thanks for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for looking into it. :)
    Wololo.
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Gyudan,

We're currently taking a look into the Dragonstar Arena leaderboards. We'll be sure to post more info once it becomes available. Thanks for your patience!

Hello, can you please tell us, if the weekly arena leader board has a time limit like trials (finish under 20 min.) or everybody should be in the weekly who completed arena during the week (so does not matter in which time) ?

Thanks.
    Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xherics wrote: »
    ZOS_GaryA wrote: »
    Hey there @Gyudan,

Hello, can you please tell us, if the weekly arena leader board has a time limit like trials (finish under 20 min.) or everybody should be in the weekly who completed arena during the week (so does not matter in which time) ?

Thanks.
    Trials don't have a time limit to enter the weekly. When the leaderboards reset, even scores over 200 minutes get in.
    Wololo.
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... I am confused now - so the 20 min is for a weekly mail reward? If so, then my question is about this reward, so which time limit the arena hm weekly has.
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only the best 100 times get in the weekly. Either its a group of people counting as 1 spot or 1 person with an individual time.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! So top 100 times are included in the weekly... and what about the reward? under 20 min or top20 only?
    Everybody and every time is talking about weeklies under 20 min in my guilds...

• kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah because the worst time now included in the top 100 is like 20 min.
    Rip Banana Squad

and many other chars

• ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @xherics,

The folks in the top 100 all receive a reward, and the time does not have to be under 20 minutes. You are only able to be on the leaderboard once though. If you beat your time with another group, your name will advance in the leaderboard and your previous entry will be removed.

Hope that helps!
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GaryA : any update on the leaderboards bug? The rankings are still empty on the Weekly.
    Wololo.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gyudan We're still actively investigating the issue at the moment. We'll be sure to provide an update once more info is available!
    Staff Post
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but as i mentioned to another topic i created the weekly changed to Sanctum Ophidia yesterday but its still bugged and doesnt count completions towards the leaderboard.

I wouldnt like to miss the nice legendary weekly item since we did the best time in EU on Sanctum Ophidia so far.
    Rip Banana Squad

and many other chars

• Eucken
    Eucken
    ✭✭✭
    We are on the weekly now with a Sanctum time. It's very odd indeed.
    Edited by Eucken on November 16, 2014 9:17PM
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are also in the leaderboard for Sanctum weekly^^

Why the offs say here and german forum arena hm is weekly and now its sanctum?

And other Question:
    When you get the Sanctum Gold Set Items for your leaderboard position in PVP you also can get it for a weekly in AA or HR?
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO
    @ZOS_GaryA‌

Any update on this? :)

The weekly will reset today and none of us got our shiny trinkets!

- Also, any news when some solid info for update 6 will hit, 4 weeks off now!
    "A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its Sanctum, we completed it a couple of times this week. But only got on leaderboard yesterday :D

So something is wierd. when it was sanctum, we didnt got on leaderboard by completing sanctum. Now its DSA Vet again and we got on it by completing Sanctum.

Also completed DSA Vet and didnt got on it. so yea. Its absolutely broken. but its Sanctum ;)
    Edited by xMovingTarget on November 17, 2014 1:25AM
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got post for Boethiahs and this Item
    igz8CIN.jpg

So I think DSA Vet was weekly^^

Edit:
    NOT DSA weekly. Post was for Sanctum with text and Sets from Arena^^
    Edited by The_Saint on November 17, 2014 6:28PM
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO
    The_Saint wrote: »
    I got post for Boethiahs and this Item
    igz8CIN.jpg

So I think DSA Vet was weekly^^

Edit:
    NOT DSA weekly. Post was for Sanctum with text and Sets from Arena^^

I cant read that as its in German, but I see a yellow neck - so congratulations! :D

"A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is neck of healer
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah all i got was a crappy masters sword with charged :(
    I really wanted a masters bow :)
    Rip Banana Squad

and many other chars