The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Coldharbour Quest - The Endless War [spoilers]

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
544c05c9b81c2.png

I just finished the chain quest "The Endless War",where you have to freed three Mages from the Mages Guild, and you meet some of the villains you meet earlier in the game: Thallik Wormfather, High Kinlady Estre and Angof the Undying

I'm curious to know which of those Villains did you choose to side with, why and if you freed him/her in the end or not.

I personally choose to side with Angof, cause he showed regrets. I found Thallik an abomination of pride and arrogance, and High Kinlady Estre, superficial. Angof was the only choice possible for me. I also decided to freed him together with teh three mages.
  • Jorvag_Black_Briar
    I choose Angof too!
    He was the most genuine; no secrets, no plans to backstab you.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always choose Estre. :)

Admittebly just because i play AD. :)
    Edited by Maotti on October 26, 2014 4:09PM
    PC EU
  • Yann
    Yann
    ✭✭✭
    Angof as well, for the same reason. I did't have Intimidate, though, so I couldn't free him in the first place.

...I'm not sure if I'd have free him, anyway. I might have mercifully kill him if given the option, but I suppose that's not possible (because,you know, already did once)