The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[EU-AD] Craglorn LFG Quests

Nazon_Katts
Nazon_Katts
✭✭✭✭✭
Since finding a group for questing in Craglorn can be a daunting task, I grew weary from seemingly futile LFG spamming in zone chat, I thought it might be a good idea to utilize this forum in my quest for the questers.

I just arrived am still looking for quest partners and am pretty much free for anything (think I did some steps a while ago, but cancelled the quest back then). While I cannot commit myself to a fixed day in the week - thanks to working shifts - I am available at rather uncommon times in turn.

So if you cannot make the proposed date, get in touch with me and we'll see if we can work something out.

Currently, I am looking to get done:

Proposed Date: TBD

Quest: The Corrupted Stone
Step: search for amulet

Quest: The Shattered and the Lost
Step: gather gems

Quest: The Trials of Rahni'Za
Step: light braziers

Quest: any, that isn't a follow up
Step: any first or able to catch up solo

Feel free to contact me any time, it's @Nazon_Katts both here and in-game.
Edited by Nazon_Katts on November 9, 2014 5:33AM
"You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated OP, been online too long tonight to make it that early. And am looking for a partner for:

Lost City
    - Group Challenge
    - Gritstone (Gargoyle Boss)
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated OP, been online too long tonight to make it that early. And am looking for a partner for:

Lost City
    - Group Challenge
    - Gritstone (Gargoyle Boss)

Got that done, but alas, no luck with Craglorn quests yet. Think we don't necessarily need a full group, since I got to the first boss of The Shattered and the Lost (Watcher) and almost made it, but the more the merrier of course. Can't be picky, tho.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just having a look, if anybody's looking...
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP updated with new timeframe.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright, new date. And I've got my grinder up to VR1. So if anyone wants to grind some low VRs instead, I wouldn't mind that either.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Postponed till XP gain issue is resolved. However, I finally managed to grind the last few xp to vr12 (thanks ZOS for just letting my explo xp go to waste) and am currently re-gearing and speccing into a full resto-heal NB, so I'd be up for some dungeons runs as healer.

Should you happen to be in a guild that accepts the odd build healer and does run dungeons regularly, won't require me to be on VC and is of general laid back attitude while still aiming for completion of all content, please let me know.

If you think that's quite impossible to find and are searching yourself - let's start one up.