The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hotfix 8/13/14 – Memory Leak [COMPLETE]

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We will be pushing a hotfix to both megaservers on Wednesday, August 13th, to address a memory leak that some of you have been experiencing since patch v1.3.3. We will begin this hotfix at 11:00AM EDT (15:00 GMT), and no downtime is expected. Once this hotfix is complete, you will need to completely close your game client and patch to receive the update. Thanks for your patience on this issue!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone! Just letting you know that we have started this hotfix, and it will likely take a few hours. We'll let you know as soon as everything is complete. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This hotfix is now complete. If you were experiencing a memory leak, please restart your client and the launcher will automatically download the latest patch. Let us know if you continue to see any issues related to this. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post