The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help me choose?

Enesse
Enesse
✭✭✭
Hello, people, beasts and mer of Tamriel! I'm an indecisive Breton looking for random opinions on which armor shirt to wear. Help me out?

k3qiqqjhi7zc.png
In order: Breton, Ancient elf with tabard, Bosmer, Dunmer.

If you're stuck between choices like me, feel free to post your options and I'll give my 2 septims too.
~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
We welcome you with open claws.
  • Carnagan
    Carnagan
    ✭✭✭
    My wife and I think that Number 3 is most interesting looking of the lot.
    "You dream of the Moon and a man who is less than a man."
    Proud explorer of Tamriel since 1996
  • Aupurn
    Aupurn
    I would say 2 is my favorite, I like the cut of the tabard, I think it offsets the outfit well.

I do think 3 is neat as well, it almost makes it seem like your character is wearing a bolero; it also showcases your character's neck tattoo.

Overall, 2 and 3 would be my top choices.
  • Enesse
    Enesse
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both~
    ~ Daggerfall Wolfpack ~
    We welcome you with open claws.