The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

KiKi's FanArt ~ Sits-on-Moon ~ wip

KiKiKoy
KiKiKoy
✭✭
Hi! Me again ! :D This time I'm working on my Khajiit character, her name is Sits-on-Moon, the light armor is my concept, made putting together different styles.
Hope you like it!

ord2i60t7lgu.jpg

I'm stuck on the frame's background...don't know how to fill it :\
  • Strangefate
    The different races are rooted on different cultures. I would go to some of the Khajiit areas and look at their iconology and repeating trim details they have on pillars, along walls, floor painting etc.
    Those would work well on the background.
  • KiKiKoy
    KiKiKoy
    ✭✭
    The different races are rooted on different cultures. I would go to some of the Khajiit [...].

That's a great idea! I was thinking about something like this too.
    Thank you ^_^