Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone can help me with a tank pvp templar build please :D

ms2mustaine
I really want a pvp templar tank but Im not sure witch skills I really need someone can help me with this please even I dont know the stats I need :(
  • JLB
    JLB
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to go tanky, you need tons of Health, Crit resistance (through Impenetrable traits), big magicka pool and magicka regen as high as you can get.
    Light Armour is (unfortunately) the only way to go so get a Sword&Shield (% Block reduction passive) and a Resto staff (magicka management) weapon swap combo. Blazing Shield + Harness Magicka are your best friends.

Edited by JLB on July 31, 2014 10:56PM
  • kitchenguy65_ESO
    kitchenguy65_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    JLB wrote: »
    If you want to go tanky, you need tons of Health, Crit resistance (through Impenetrable traits), big magicka pool and magicka regen as high as you can get.
    Light Armour is (unfortunately) the only way to go so get a Sword&Shield (% Block reduction passive) and a Resto staff (magicka management) weapon swap combo. Blazing Shield + Harness Magicka are your best friends.

My thoughts exactly. It is unfortunate that it's more viable to tank in light then it is heavy. Light armor+damage shields will increase your survivability much more than heavy. The light armor will allow you to keep damage shields up damn near 100% of the time thanks to the great magicka passives.

OP, definatly take a resto staff, healing ward is great. Damage shield plus a heal. And like JBL wrote, harness magicka, from the light armor skill line, is a must have. Shield, spell mitigation, and magicka regen from blocking attacks. As a Templar you'll need that extra magicka since you lack any decent resource management class skills.