The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bloodthorn Scroll Status

ZOS_BrianWheeler
ZOS_BrianWheeler
PvP & Combat Lead
CS is aware of the current issues with the Elder Scrolls in Bloodthorn and we are working on getting them resolved. There may be brief moments of scroll manipulation that looks odd but we are getting the scrolls back to their state before the changes.

Update: Scrolls are back in their appropriate places and interactable with once again. Thanks again to GM Fenrer on this and good luck in there.
Wheeler
ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead
Staff Post
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because it's so important that Bloodthorn's map be perfectly blue.

GJ, ZOS.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what happened on Bloodthorn with the scroll but do know that Bloodthorn is the home of the visiting DC teams that have tried to intimidate and have chased away competition on campaigns that they regularly visit. It is too bad that a decent mechanic of visiting is over utilized, abused to where calls for changes are needed.

IKilled007 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

That depends. We will accept a public apology from the member of Decibel who insulted our guild "No Mercy" and our guild member "Hova", and that will be sufficient payment for us to leave. Otherwise, we will annihilate this server like we do all the others. 4 of our guild members are current emperors. We cannot be stopped.

• Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what happened here, but I like the drama.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what happened?
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what happened on Bloodthorn with the scroll but do know that Bloodthorn is the home of the visiting DC teams that have tried to intimidate and have chased away competition on campaigns that they regularly visit. It is too bad that a decent mechanic of visiting is over utilized, abused to where calls for changes are needed.

IKilled007 wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

That depends. We will accept a public apology from the member of Decibel who insulted our guild "No Mercy" and our guild member "Hova", and that will be sufficient payment for us to leave. Otherwise, we will annihilate this server like we do all the others. 4 of our guild members are current emperors. We cannot be stopped.

LOL this guild cant be serious
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by HazardousNovex on July 31, 2014 4:10PM
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what happened?

I think this is about the US Bloodthorn.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Hmm what happened?

I think this is about the US Bloodthorn.

Oh -.-

AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And this is why we need EU and US PvP forums.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • bruceb14_ESO5
    bruceb14_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    The scroll thing, or whatever happened with it was on Bloodthorn.

The drama stuff is reactions and stuff with DC No Mercy guild from Bloodthorn trying to intimidate and take over multiple campaigns on US servers, Auriel's Bow, Bloodthorn, Dawnbreaker and Wabbajack moving Emperor teams from each. They have been successful on Auriel's Bow and Bloodthorn so far.

It brings up the issue of visiting multiple campaigns in a day, or an hour.

Probably also brings up frustrated attitudes that perhaps influenced some weird scroll stuff? Beats me.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...of course they play on dead servers.

they must be really competitive lol
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »

Well they certainly have a lot of people spamming impulse and bats, if that counts.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowbei wrote: »

Well they certainly have a lot of people spamming impulse and bats, if that counts.

yep, sounds competitive :wink:
  • Shaggygaming
    Shaggygaming
    ✭✭✭
    They do not own Wabbajack. Last I checked DC was in last place.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wabba is a mess because theres a few too kewl for school and don't play nice together. Im glad I we haven't been there much this campaign to be honest.
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adonikam wrote: »
    They do not own Wabbajack. Last I checked DC was in last place.

Owning anything but Wabbajack at the moment is a pointless endeavor if they are trying to impress...

• Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Lowbei wrote: »
    LOL this guild cant be serious

DC paid for those comments last night.
    When I logged off they had 0 keeps, had lost their Emperor, and had only 1 scroll left.

Edited by Ifthir_ESO on August 1, 2014 2:07PM
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Nonfactor guilds often move to dead campaigns so they can feel like they are doing well."

Edited by Lowbei on August 1, 2014 5:16PM
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said terrible things to Hova.

Come get some.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA servers AB and Bloodthorn must be theirs . GG.

P.S. Lets see what happens when there isn´t empty servers. Karma will catch them :smiley:
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • CheesyDaedra
    CheesyDaedra
    ✭✭✭
    Is this true MLG we are talking about?

Lol, asking for a public apology, LMAO. MMO communities can be terrible at times ._.
    Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fishstick, it's a very delicate state of mind.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol they are definitely not mlg quality
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tomska_slipped_a_snippet_of_raww_into_the_asdf6_movie-32672.gif
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Mercy failed utterly on Dawnbreaker. gg
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed at what?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed at what?

Destroying the server.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin