The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v1.3.1

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
DEUTSCHE PTS PATCHNOTIZEN v1.3.1
Notes de version du PTS 1.3.1

OVERVIEW
The Elder Scrolls Online v1.3.1 addresses some issues with combat, quests, Veteran Dungeons, and more. We have also seen your feedback on the forums and have made a number of changes based on feedback, such as adjustments to some of our item sets.

FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
Alliance War
General
  • Siege weapons will now degrade much faster when not being actively controlled.
  • Siege weapon repair kits now repair double their prior healing value.

Combat & Gameplay
General
  • Fixed an issue where some two handed axes had the wrong visual style.
  • Monsters in the overland will no longer act erratically and bring in outside support during combat when they’re not supposed to.

Dragonknight
  • Earthen Heart
    • Magma Armor: Fixed an issue where this ability was doing 10x damage than intended.

Sorcerer
  • Daedric Summoning
    • Volatile Familiar: Reduced the damage of this ability to 12% maximum magicka from 20% maximum magicka. This is a temporary solution until we completely resolve the issue where the Familiar is exploding twice.

Weapons
  • Dual Wield
    • Ruffian: This passive is no longer lost when you die.
    • Dual Wield Expert: This passive is no longer lost when you die.

Guilds
  • Mages Guild
    • Energy Orb: The damage bonus for this ability no longer stacks when multiple player characters activate the synergy.

Alliance War
  • Assault
    • Rapid Maneuvers: This ability now increases your movement speed while mounted.

Dungeons & Group Content
Veteran Dungeons
  • Veteran Crypt of Hearts
    • Edge of Darkness: The reward for this quest is now Veteran Rank 12.
  • Veteran Elden Hollow
    • You will no longer be blocked from resurrecting if you die during the fight with Kargand.
  • Veteran Spindleclutch
    • The boss health bar for the three Flesh Atronach fight now properly reflects the combined health of the trio
    • Sud-Hareen will no longer despawn when a player enters with the quest ‘Blood Relations’ already in their journal

Exploration & Itemization
General
  • Fixed a minor issue with the tooltip text from the Alliance War Shock Staff.
  • Fixed an issue where Used Bait was incorrectly labeled as a usable bait item.
  • Stranglers in Coldharbour now have a chance of dropping Tentacles for the achievement Nature’s Guardians.
  • Nix-Hounds can now drop Multifaceted Eyes.
  • All ghosts now have a chance to drop Ectoplasmic Discharge.
  • Bull Netches will now drop Bile Gilt.
  • Fixed an issue where Trial gear would occasionally appear without traits.
  • Fixed an issue where several Veteran Dungeon item sets didn’t have traits.

Item Sets
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve changed some of the set bonuses on existing sets to be more in line with what they were before patch 1.3.0. This is especially true for Hist Bark, Willow’s Path and Twilight’s Embrace.
  • Added traits to various item set pieces obtained from veteran dungeons.
  • The following item set tooltips now refer to Weapon Damage instead of Weapon Power:
    • Hunding’s Rage item set
    • Skirmisher item set
  • Adroitness: This item set now correctly restores magicka and stamina, instead of restoring magicka twice.
  • Apprentice: Added shoes to this item set.
  • Beckoning Steel: Fixed an issue where this item set could be removed by intercepting itself.
  • Beserking Warrior: This item set now only applies to attacks with 2 handed weapons.
  • Dreugh King Slayer: This item set now has new visual effects when equipped.
  • Elf Bane: This item set no longer decreases the tick rate on the Destruction Staff ability Wall of Fire.
  • Hist Bark: This set now provides 18% dodge rating while blocking.
  • Night Mother’s Embrace: This item set tooltip now properly states that it gives a bonus to crouch cost, rather than sprint cost.
  • Robes of Onslaught: This item set tooltip now states that it affects stun abilities.
  • Sanctuary: This item set no longer stacks when you log out.
  • Skirmisher: Fixed an issue where your weapon damage was not being increased properly. We also fixed an issue with Critical Strike where it was being increased by 100% of the critical strike value, rather than a flat percentage of 10%.
  • Thunderous Plate Mail: This item set now has a target cap.
  • Twilight’s Embrace: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:
    • 3 piece bonus: Increases Spell Critical by 4%
    • 4 piece bonus: Increases spell power
  • Willow’s Path: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:
    • 2 piece bonus: Increases maximum magicka
    • 3 piece bonus: Increases Spell Critical by 4%
    • 4 piece bonus: Increases health regeneration

Miscellaneous
General
  • The achievements Catching Trophy Fish will now update the associated achievements properly.

Quests
General
  • When you decide to flee before an overland group encounter, it will still remain active for others if they want to attempt it.

Auridon
  • Final Blows: Karulae and Calanyese will now respawn at a slightly slower rate.
  • Harsh Lesson: Adjusted the level of the monsters in Saltspray Cave from level 9 to level 13.

Bangkorai
  • Troll’s Toothpick: The Skeevers and Trolls will now appear in the cave.

Coldharbour
  • Cave of Trophies: The Banekin are now correctly set to level 47.

Deshaan
  • Race for the Cure: Fixed an issue where the step to “Observe Nilyne’s Treatment” would become blocked if you left the house before the treatment was completed.
  • Bad Medicine: Fixed an issue where Aerona would not be present when you entered the house.

Eastmarch
  • Hall of the Dead: Reynir will now pursue you farther during combat.

Glenumbra
  • Themond Mine will now scale to veteran difficulties.
  • Turning of the Trees: Upon leaving and returning to Deleyn’s Mill, you will now be able to resummon the torchbug as needed.

Grahtwood
  • A Lasting Winter: Fixed an issue where Brelor would not interact with the Welkynd Stones.
  • Grip of Madness: Entering the Cathedral will no longer cause the quest to advance incorrectly to a step you cannot complete.

Greenshade
  • Staff of the Magnus: All group members will now be able to enter Marbruk’s Vault.

Reaper’s March
  • Two Moon’s Path: Fixed an issue that was preventing Rid’thar from spawning and blocking your quest progress. We also fixed an issue so if you log out during a vision, you will be able to interact with the crystals.
  • The First Step: Logging out, dying, or leaving the area will no longer prevent you from advancing the quest when you return.

Rivenspire
  • The Blood-Splattered Shield: Reezal-Jul and the Contess Eselde will now reset if they become stuck.

Shadowfen
  • Trail of the Skin Stealer: Adjusted the scene between Ukatsei and Nedrasa so it’s now clearer.

Stormhaven
  • Saving Hosni: If you die in Hosni’s dream, you will now resurrect at the tower where you originally entered the dream.
  • Ending the Ogre’s Threat: Updated Skull Crusher in Shinji's Scarp to only spawn if you’re on the appropriate step.

The Rift
  • Concealed Weapons: Aera will now be available to all members of a group for the quest step “Talk to Aera.”

UI
Crafting
  • Fixed an issue when improving an item where the Attempt Item Improvement UI would reappear, displaying a 100% chance to improve when the chance to improve was actually reset.

Guild Store
  • Added a sound effect when you attempt to purchase an item without having enough gold.

Mail
  • Fixed an issue if you went from Mail to Inventory and back to Mail, items would occasionally not be visible to attach to new mail.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Soliss
    Soliss
    ✭✭✭
    Energy Orb is a morph of Necrotic Orb and should be under Undaunted and not the Mage's Guild.

"Rapid Maneuvers: This ability now increases your movement speed while mounted." -- Doesn't this ability currently do this?
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilight’s Embrace: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:

3 piece bonus: Increases Spell Critical by 4%
    4 piece bonus: Increases spell power

Willow’s Path: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:

2 piece bonus: Increases maximum magicka
    4 piece bonus: Increases health regeneration

Thank you \o/
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade ultimate is not fixed? ZoS please re-check all ultimates! The new changes and the wrong scale produce ridiculous skills so please be sure that non of them will go live.
    Because I can!
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    Twilight’s Embrace: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:

4 piece bonus: Increases spell power

Willow’s Path: Updated the set piece bonuses on this set:

2 piece bonus: Increases maximum magicka
    4 piece bonus: Increases health regeneration

Just destroyed crafted sets for my Nightblade Blood Tank T_T Twilight great Willows's path change tho.
    Edited by Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO on July 21, 2014 10:47PM
  • Selodaoc
    Selodaoc
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for listening to me Zeni
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    DEUTSCHE PTS PATCHNOTIZEN v1.3.1
    [*] Added traits to various item set pieces obtained from veteran dungeons.
    Awesome!
  • Brandoid
    Brandoid
    ✭✭✭
    The change to willows path and twilight is bs. There goes a couple sets with real focus to them.

Willows got completely changed from it's focus. Absolutely no reason to make it past 3 piece now since it's 5 piece will be too insignificant without it's former bonus.
    Can't believe zos changed the sets' focus For a bunch of whiners who didn't want to play more that now get to stay doing what they were doing before 1.3.x.
    Brandoid - Templar - Ebonheart Pack
  • Selodaoc
    Selodaoc
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Hagoromo
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gina, Corrosive Armor is still probably a bit overpowered after the change

Its delving for 404 right now (it was 600+ before) But 404 Is still way to much damage for that ability...Realistically it should only be doing 120ish max in my opinion.

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone recommend a decent medium armour set or sets with the new changes for a combination of DW/Bow?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• El_Barto_227
    Soliss wrote: »
    Energy Orb is a morph of Necrotic Orb and should be under Undaunted and not the Mage's Guild.

"Rapid Maneuvers: This ability now increases your movement speed while mounted." -- Doesn't this ability currently do this?

In 1.3 they nerfed it to not work when mounted, it seems they've changed their minds about that.
    In-game handle: @ElBarto2278
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    Hist Bark: This set now provides 18% dodge rating while blocking.

Im sure lots of people will be happy about this.... however im still not sure the dodge is worth 5pc, as i have 5pc yokeda
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Taiminator
    Taiminator
    ✭✭✭
    I really gotta say I'm impressed and happy about the direction ZoS is taking the game. They actually do listen and act on reasonable feedback. I was certain that I would have to switch from 3pc Willow's Path to 4pc Nightmothers Gaze which wouldnt have been bad at all for my Impale with all that weapon crit. But now with Willow's Path and Twilight's not only not losing spell crit but also gaining max magicka and spell power respectively, I actually have options. I like options. Hist Bark getting to keep the dodge while blocking is also awesome even if lowered by 2%. Also really excited about being able to test out some medium armor melee or bow builds again with all the buffs happening and respec costs/process finally becoming more reasonable. Lots of good stuff happening for ESO, I'm excited about 1.3 even though I'm also eagerly awaiting new dungeons, trials and zones but that can wait I guess. Now if they could also fix or acknowledge the bugginess of a few Nightblade abilities like Dark Cloak hiding finickiness/dot removal, Funnel Health/Swallow Soul health return bugging out, Impale and Ambush animation freezing/not firing I might completely stop even considering other games.
    Pact Bosmer Nightblade DPS, Tank or healer
  • Iam_Epiphany
    Iam_Epiphany
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the point in changing some of these armour sets was to give stamina sets more power vs magicka sets...With these changes, stamina dps builds continue to be weaker than magicka builds in 1.3.
    Expect to see more of almost every single non-tank running Willow's Path and Twilight's embrace.

No fix on Sun Shield being made even more powerful?

Feels more like Zenimax listened to everyone who didn't want to make new armour (seeing as almost everyone runs these 2 sets), rather than people who wanted balance.
  • Kraven
    Kraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I for one love the changes to Hunding's it was for the longest time the only reasonable set for melee dps builds now we have options. Thanks for that, everyone loves having choices! I'll have to replace the tank sets I used since I really liked the increased healing received from Twilight's but definitely worth it.
    V14 - IMPERIAL NIGHTBLADE - DPS/TANK
    V13 - BRETON SORCERER - HEALS/DPS
    V2 - REDGUARD DRAGONKNIGHT - MELEE DPS
    V1 - BRETON TEMPLAR - TANK/DPS

to be continued... Nevermind, no longer "to be continued"
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the point in changing some of these armour sets was to give stamina sets more power vs magicka sets...With these changes, stamina dps builds continue to be weaker than magicka builds in 1.3.
    Expect to see more of almost every single non-tank running Willow's Path and Twilight's embrace.

No fix on Sun Shield being made even more powerful?

Feels more like Zenimax listened to everyone who didn't want to make new armour (seeing as almost everyone runs these 2 sets), rather than people who wanted balance.

On sets: The difference is that more viable alternatives are available now. If you don't want to run those sets, you can do it without being at a disadvantage now. The other difference is that decent sets for stamina builds exist now, and I think that was the ultimate goal.

On Sun Shield: Still beating that drum? I don't think a few ticks of Magicka is obscene enough that it needs to be yanked before the patch even goes live. If it creates a balance issue, it should be dealt with then like every other class balance change. We went live with Silver Shards oneshotting every vamp and then left it that way for while. I think we can live with actually seeing if a Templar gaining few ticks of magicka actually destroys the game like so many DKs are claiming before changing it.
    Edited by timidobserver on July 22, 2014 4:14AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Iam_Epiphany
    Iam_Epiphany
    ✭✭✭
    @timidobserver Citing a poor decision which caused outcry and had to be revoked is not a good choice, you can't keep releasing poor decisions and dealing with it later on, it's going to frustrate the player base.

The real question is, on the live server right now, does Blazing Shield need to be made more powerful?

If it doesn't need to be more powerful it shouldn't be changed.
    We should be defending the current live version of the game, not the current PTS version.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @timidobserver Citing a poor decision which caused outcry and had to be revoked is not a good choice, you can't keep releasing poor decisions and dealing with it later on, it's going to frustrate the player base.

The real question is, on the live server right now, does Blazing Shield need to be made more powerful?

If it doesn't need to be more powerful it shouldn't be changed.
    We should be defending the current live version of the game, not the current PTS version.
    Point being, if something unintended, horrendous, and obscene was released and left that way for days, we can wait and see how a legitimate balance change works out before reverting it. You and a few DKs wanting it changed is not a valid enough reason to change it. Some kind of proof that the change causes a significant balance issue would be needed, and said proof does not exist.

If there were any evidence that Templar were overperforming right now, we might be able to talk. However, such evidence does not exist.

Also, the real question has nothing to do with what is on the live server right now. It is all about what is in the patch. In the patch everybody is getting a significant increase to potential Magicka regen. Allowing our primary method of defense in PVP to continue disabling our Magicka regen, while everyone else gets theirs significantly increased, would put us as a severe disadvantage.

• arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the Willow's Path set no longer have the 5pc bonus to regeneration in combat?

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Iam_Epiphany
    Iam_Epiphany
    ✭✭✭
    @timidobserver I'm not surprised to hear you play templar seeing as you actually defend this change. A friend of mine actually does have a video of a templar spamming blazing shield+restostaff heavy attacks killing players with recoil and oil in a 6-8 vs 1. It only ended when I showed up and started dropping oil on the guy myself, while everyone else was hitting him too...it still took several minutes. He scored over 10 kills while I was there alone.

This was on the live server with the magicka regen debuff.

The best answer would be to nerf dark cloak and reflective scales in the same way that bolt escape was nerfed.
    At the very most, Blazing Shields debuff should be changed to be in line with bolt escape, preventing in some fashion the ability being spammed over and over.

However, removing the debuff from Blazing Shield would just create a second reflective scales, which is a move in the wrong direction...unless you're going to remove the debuff from bolt escape and fix dark cloak's bugs without debuffing it.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @timidobserver I'm not surprised to hear you play templar seeing as you actually defend this change. A friend of mine actually does have a video of a templar spamming blazing shield+restostaff heavy attacks killing players with recoil and oil in a 6-8 vs 1. It only ended when I showed up and started dropping oil on the guy myself, while everyone else was hitting him too...it still took several minutes. He scored over 10 kills while I was there alone.

The best answer would be to nerf dark cloak and reflective scales in the same way that bolt escape was nerfed.
    At the very most, Blazing Shields debuff should be changed to be in line with bolt escape, preventing in some fashion the ability being spammed over and over.

However, removing the debuff from Blazing Shield would just create a second reflective scales, which is a move in the wrong direction...unless you're going to remove the debuff from bolt escape and fix dark cloak's bugs without debuffing it.

If you had such a video you would be linking it all over the place yelling and screaming. However, don't bother because it wouldn't make any difference. Evidence that the class is overperforming goes beyond what 1 person in a video has figured out how to do. If we base balancing on oneshot "look what I can do" videos, everybody needs to be nerfed. I won't say they don't exist, but I certainly haven't seen numerous videos showing Templar 1v8ing competant players while standing in oil.

Evidence that Templar is overperforming refers a videos, opinion data, and in-game data, and anything else to demonstrate that we are overperforming to the point that a few tickets of Magicka would break the game. For example:
    -From PVE perspective, competitive trials groups pretty much shun Templars from DPS spots.
    -From the PVP perspective, on the most populated server, Templar are actually underperforming badly in leaderboard rankings. On the second most populated sever, they are more or less even.
    -From the public opinion perspective,
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/109564/which-class-is-the-most-underpowered
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/109562/which-class-is-the-most-overpowered
    -From the dev perspective, "We are looking at the damage output of Templars. There are some lines like Dawn’s Wrath that will be adjusted to increase their viability."~~~http://dulfy.net/2014/07/12/eso-paul-sage-the-road-ahead-qa-transcript/

Edited by timidobserver on July 22, 2014 5:19AM

• Brandoid
    Brandoid
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine actually does have a video of a templar spamming blazing shield+restostaff heavy attacks killing players with recoil and oil in a 6-8 vs 1. It only ended when I showed up and started dropping oil on the guy myself, while everyone else was hitting him too...it still took several minutes. He scored over 10 kills while I was there alone.

Link please!

• Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭

If you had such a video you would be linking it all over the place yelling and screaming. However, don't bother because it wouldn't make any difference. Evidence that the class is overperforming goes beyond what 1 person in a video has figured out how to do. If we base balancing on oneshot "look what I can do" videos, everybody needs to be nerfed. I won't say they don't exist, but I certainly haven't seen numerous videos showing Templar 1v8ing competant players while standing in oil.

Evidence that Templar is overperforming refers a videos, opinion data, and in-game data, and anything else to demonstrate that we are overperforming to the point that a few tickets of Magicka would break the game. For example:
    -From PVE perspective, competitive trials groups pretty much shun Templars from DPS spots.
    -From the PVP perspective, on the most populated server, Templar are actually underperforming badly in leaderboard rankings. On the second most populated sever, they are more or less even.
    -From the public opinion perspective,
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/109564/which-class-is-the-most-underpowered
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/109562/which-class-is-the-most-overpowered
    -From the dev perspective, "We are looking at the damage output of Templars. There are some lines like Dawn’s Wrath that will be adjusted to increase their viability."~~~http://dulfy.net/2014/07/12/eso-paul-sage-the-road-ahead-qa-transcript/

A.) Templar PvE dps has close to nothing to do with blazing shield.

B.) PvP leaderboard rankings don't accurately represent a players performance in any given battle?

Basically what I'm saying is Tim's post is talking about blazing shield, not necessarily templars as a whole. Try to keep comments fully pertinent to the posters focus of posting, please. Otherwise we get discussions that don't get resolved and only get exacerbate. ^.^
    Edited by Thejollygreenone on July 22, 2014 6:45AM
  • Kego
    Kego
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please set back Willows and Twilights passive. Don't give in for Crying people. You made those new Sets fitting for it's purpose.

But that shows what Zenimax is heading for. Stamina lovers are crying since beta that this skills are underperforming against Magicka and only little happend until than.
    If Magicka lovers cry, there is an imidiate fix during PTS Time.

Than how about buffing up ALL Stamina AOE about 100%, that they at least make the same DMG than Magicka AOE and give at least 20% more DMG to Stamina Single Target Skills.
    Edited by Kego on July 22, 2014 8:50AM
  • kosac
    kosac
    ✭✭✭
    stamina cost is to much still :(
  • Amerigo
    Amerigo
    ✭✭
    Thank you Zenimax for listening to your players!

Very well thought changes. Now we can get 8% spell crit on characters which cannot access the aetherean archive and later get an additionnal 4% once we can go there.

Raiding the archive now is an option, as it should, and not an absolute must as it would have been without these changes.

For people still yelling about stamina/magicka balance, with these changes you can still get 16% weapon crit from item sets on a level 1 character but only 8% spell crit. So yes, melee weapons are getting a boost. This may not be enough to make them as effective as spells but nerfing spell crit to the ground certainly isnt the way to go.

Thanks again.
    In loving memory of Angie Stower

Neither a borrower nor a lender be, for loan oft loses both itself and friend, and borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry. - William Shakespeare
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no shields in dye system? :'(
    Otherwise great!
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Night Mother’s Embrace: This item set tooltip now properly states that it gives a bonus to crouch cost, rather than sprint cost.

Night SILENCE, maybe, hm?..
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • Brandoid
    Brandoid
    ✭✭✭
    nvrm
    Edited by Brandoid on July 22, 2014 9:39AM
  • rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me if the Vet Drop Set have their enchant unlocked. Like Warlock ring by example ?

Thanks
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer