The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1.2.5 PATCH NOTES !

• MeowGinger
    MeowGinger
    ✭✭✭
    Razour wrote: »
    Derp Derp Derpity Derp...
    http://youtu.be/jXusyuq4NBU

No blocking, dodging, mainly light attacks.

Well done ZOS - sure to save some subs this one. :(

I don't know about you, but that wouldn't kill me pre-patch...
  • Surinen
    Surinen
    ✭✭✭
    Dayv wrote: »
    @Surinen‌, I really can't tell you whether it can be fixed in an hour. I don't know much about the architecture. No one person will know how every bit of the software hangs together, so someone may have to open the code up and find the bit that handles hair colour amongst thousands upon thousands of lines of code. That could take time. Changing the bit that does the colour selector in the character creation may not actually change how it is displayed in game, so that bit of code may have to be changed too. You may fail to see any risks in making a quick change, I'd guess it's low-risk, but if you keep ignoring the possibility of side-effects from low-risk changes you'll get nasty side-effects. I'm not saying they shouldn't change it but time spent on cosmetic issues is time taken away from gameplay issues.
    well, I expect from ZOS that they are professionals and one hair colour is nothing for them. as you have siad they have taken bigger risks. they have somehow managed to create black haired Altmer for promotional screenshot, they have done the same for npcs. I simply cannot accept current situation.
    I would not buy this game if I knew at a time that there will not be black hair for Altmer. I will not lie, I have participated in the beta weekends, but I have simply considered it(lack of the black hair colour in the character creation) as bug, and why wouldn't I if there is promo black haired Altmer and npcs? everybody was saying 'it is beta, it is beta'. I've head my suspicions and it looks that I was right, unfortunately.
    Edited by Surinen on July 7, 2014 7:36PM
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/jXusyuq4NBU

Tho I usually win against a spriggan anyways, its pet use to hurt quite a bit more than that ...
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad they've fixed "defend the hall". This was the one thing stopping me whiting out the map icons in stonefalls! :-D.

Sadly, I'm EU, and can't test if it works yet :-(
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone answers if the quests that you need to collect poisoned strangler stems fixed? - Quest: Ban Daar someting.. AD VR area.
  • boogie95
    boogie95
    ✭✭✭
    wow still unplayable in pvp my fps down to 5-7 this sucks
  • Razour
    Razour
    ✭✭✭
    MeowGinger wrote: »

Agreed - but the point is you can now just stand there, spam light attacks and you don't need to take any kind of evasive action at all.
    ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    αӡѻυг
    ╠══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
    Bosmer Nightblade
    Clothier 50 | Wood Worker 50 | Black Smith 50 | Provisioner 50 | Alchemist 50 | Enchanter 50
    ^^^ Now Recruiting ^^^
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeowGinger wrote: »

Agreed - but the point is you can now just stand there, spam light attacks and you don't need to take any kind of evasive action at all.

Oh no...I don't have to dodge against 1 mob now..Let me cry myself to sleep on that tonight.