Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the armor the Breton Nightblade is wearing in the Cinematic?

Malpherian
Malpherian
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know where to get this armor? Or which crafted set it is or whatever?

tumblr_md6shb6wRj1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg?width=421&height=600
Edited by Malpherian on July 6, 2014 7:36PM
  • LtCrunch
    LtCrunch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's a combination of Breton medium/light armors at level 40+
    NerdSauce Gaming
    Laughs-At-Wounds - Sap tanking since 03/30/14
    ßrandalf - Light armor tanking since 03/03/15
    Brandalf Beer-Belly - Tanking drunk since 12/30/16

Options
  • Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been asked and answered recently.

Someone made a screenshot of the in-game equivalent of the armor.
    Options
  • Kalann_Pander
    Kalann_Pander
    ✭✭✭
    That Breton promotional armor does exist in game, but it's not from one race.

The head is Breton light armor, the shoulders are Redguard heavy, the chest is a Breton light Jerkin ( but with knives strapped to it, which you can't get in game). The gloves, oddly enough, appear to be Dunmer medium.
    The only parts from the Breton hero's armor that aren't in game, are the knives strapped to his stomach, and his cape.
    Here you go, I made the set in game:
    yQkc9H5.jpg
    Is it identical? No. But clearly these armors were inspired by the armor worn by the Breton hero in the promo video, or visa-versa. The only real differences, are the colors, which you will be able to change once the dye system comes out, and the lack of a cape and the knives strapped to the Hero's waste.

P.S. I like the fact that he is not wearing a single set, he is wearing pieces from every race in the Daggerfall Covenant (the gloves are Orc heavy, not Dunmer medium like I thought before), it shows that ZOS put thought into his armor beyond just appearances.
    AngryNord wrote: »
    What about the trousers and boots?
    I have no idea, I wasn't able to find a decent picture or screenshot showing the Breton Hero's boots and pants, so that's pretty much up to your imagination. If it was me, I would go with Breton light pants and Redguard heavy boots, that seems like it would match the rest quite well.

There you go.
    Edited by Kalann_Pander on July 6, 2014 7:59PM
    Opinions are like buttholes : Everybody has one, and they usually stink.

3 things to reduce stamina/magicka imbalance :
    - Use magicka to block abilities costing magicka, instead of stamina.
    - Add % damage reduction to heavy armor.
    - Add block penetration to 2H.
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we sure his shoulders aren't supposed to be Breton medium? They look closer to that than they do to Redguard for me.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options