The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Now will ESO take it's competion seriously and listen to the players?

Sindala
Sindala
✭✭✭✭✭
Best Indie award at E3 went to Shroud of the Avatar.....a game still in Alpha testing.
Oh did I mention in the past it has HOUSING from the start?? :pensive:

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/feature/8607/page/2
Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to be funny?
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to be funny?

Deadly serious, I play it now and already it's shaping up to be an excellent game. Remember what you see now is ALPHA testing, all the polish comes in beta but already a choice of many different housing and 4 level basements which are fully customisable just like UO was.
    Crafting is already very in-depth and very well thought out....not just 'oh here's some iron ore *bing* I suddenly made a suit of armour'.
    If PvP is half as good as the other systems are then Yes it's a game to very much watch for.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sure let me just get that $12,000 payment for a virtual castle sent right away.

4vsmx6khnrm755z.jpg
  • ZOS_LeroyW
    ZOS_LeroyW
    ✭✭
    We’re happy to listen to constructive suggestions from our players, and ask that all posts specifically relate to ESO. As such, we’re closing this thread as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.