Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Collectibles

Bloodfang
Bloodfang
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if there was any such topic ever made, I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

So I was looking at my Achievements -> Collectibles, checked under each category and it seems like I never managed to find anything. I'm not sure if it is a drop or you pick it up somewhere. It's just bothering me because I like to explore everything, kill more mobs than it's really needed and I'm still at zero.

I don't think it's bugged, I mean I really don't remember getting any such drop. In case I'm doing it all wrong, or if there is some other solution to it, feel free to correct me.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    There have been a couple of previous posts about this. No one has seen collectibles.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it is unlikely that these thousands of zombies killed doesn't even drop one. Couldn't be lower than 0.05% right?
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
    Options
  • Justiciar
    Justiciar
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not finished. Like how the crafting achievements only have enchanting and there literally aren't any others
    Conquest, Victory, Profit
    Options
  • babylon
    babylon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is anyone in ZOS on this for us or are they all working on console release?
    Options
  • Shadowhorn
    Shadowhorn
    ✭✭
    babylon wrote: »
    Is anyone in ZOS on this for us or are they all working on console release?

Agreed. I mean, at least saying whether it works or not. Farming something with a miserable drop rate already without even knowing whether it is implemented. You know what I mean...
    Options