The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

1.1.2 Patch changes they didn't tell you about.

Recklessone
Recklessone
Soul Shriven
Here is a list of unconfirmed changes made to the game with patch 1.1.2. It was put together by the community. A lot of players are disappointed that so many changes were hidden from us.

Good communication between the development team and the people who are invested in the game is key to keeping relationships strong. It would be wonderful if ZOS could address each of these items, and make sure none of them are missing from the v1.1.2 patch notes.
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    out of all of that, thank god that darn banker doesnt give her godamn spiel any more, I was about to go postal at the nearest bank irl in retaliation. :P
  • Harkrider
    Harkrider
    ✭✭✭
    After sending mail/COD, the text field now clears the gold amount instead of letting the numbers linger in the field.

It's just one of the many unmentioned changes I've noticed.
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God horses are louder...
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    Resurrection "Here" & "At Wayshrine" keys have been swapped.

hehe that messed me up lastnight.
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    any unopened hireling chests in your inv were empty :'(
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    new chests with hireling equipment doesn't come in a chest. The matts are sent directly with the mail.
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I definitely noticed this.

"The maximum range you need to be from a container (barrel, urn, desk, etc) to loot it seems to have decreased."

However, it is not all containers. It seems to be random, like a bug.

I walked up to 4 barrels right in front of me, all the same distance away. I could click on three of them, but one did not highlight. I moved right on top of it before I could use it.
  • Sertari
    Sertari
    Well hireling sends now according to crafting level and not like before char level. I have one BS char and hirelings on other chars which don't do BS, too. Those get now iron ore which got before dwarven ore f.e. So it is useless to have hirelings on chars that don't skill the crafting. Can I get my skillpoints then back for those???????
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sertari wrote: »
    Well hireling sends now according to crafting level and not like before char level. I have one BS char and hirelings on other chars which don't do BS, too. Those get now iron ore which got before dwarven ore f.e. So it is useless to have hirelings on chars that don't skill the crafting. Can I get my skillpoints then back for those???????

No. That would only make sense.
  • maholi
    maholi
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought the way hirelings worked was mostly an exploit before. This is probably more of a bug fix.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some, first and most important is that the 5-8 limit on trunk, cabinets and cupboards you could loot each day has been removed, this has increased the chances of finding motifs a lot.

Looks like not only has closed helmets on Khajiit been adjusted but also some other stuff like the pouch on the breton robe don't float off the hip on a smaller character.

The increased difficulty in VR is an confirmed bug so hardly count.

The new hireling system is very good, I like getting runes I can use.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sertari
    Sertari
    Well i don't disagree on the new hireling system, I just want my spent skillpoints back if it changed now like that. On other skills you got them back when they changed it.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    I definitely noticed this.

"The maximum range you need to be from a container (barrel, urn, desk, etc) to loot it seems to have decreased."

However, it is not all containers. It seems to be random, like a bug.

I walked up to 4 barrels right in front of me, all the same distance away. I could click on three of them, but one did not highlight. I moved right on top of it before I could use it.
    Aha, I knew it!

Had asked a friend about that the other night. I definitely got thrown off by this.

I also agree that the range seems almost random. I really don't like it now, it throws off my flow.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    dannymcgr81b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few that I noticed: They put Lyris Titanborn's conversation in the Wailing Prison back in the game. She now explains that you died and Mannimarco stole your soul. They also added in a lot more treasure chests in the tutorial area. And they tore down the walls around Eagle's Strand.
  • seschu01b14_ESO
    fiachsidhe wrote: »

Yeah, that was a game breaker for me as well!!!!
  • Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    reggielee wrote: »
    any unopened hireling chests in your inv were empty :'(

Unopened ones being empty my foot-- I took mail attachments from 3 hirelings out tonight and all of those containers vanished completely on 2 different characters-- no containers showed up in their bags at all! And they weren't still in the mails, either.

• Thesiren
    Thesiren
    ✭✭✭
    maholi wrote: »
    new chests with hireling equipment doesn't come in a chest. The matts are sent directly with the mail.

I didn't see anything go into my bags at all off my emails, even though I took the attachments.

• Insanyti
    Insanyti
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's not a big issue to most players, but it's taking me a long time to get used to the new distance required to loot containers. :(

I can't reach some that were previously openable.
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    @Sertari You can just open your mail with a different character that's higher level if it's that much of a hassle. Just deposit the crafting mats you get into the bank.
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    fiachsidhe wrote: »

Yeah, that was a game breaker for me as well!!!!

I wonder if they like, hired a bunch of real Clydesdales to do the hoof acting, and the horses went bananas in the office and horse-kicked the computers and stuff....and that's why everything else is so *** up.
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade