The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

just a short list

tst
tst
✭✭
so since this update
#1 huge load screen wait times
#2 u messed up the graghic settings
#3 all my addons are now out of date and un-usable
#4 while downloading the patch for some reason it went from 100% aka finished patching to 167% and continued downloading telling me that there are obviously serious issues going on. when did we change the standard 100% matrix? does this mean u sent out files for download that werent ment to be downloaded? were u hacked by the gold farmers? is my account info at risk?
#5 the obvious one is, veteran mobs are all wtf super unholy world boss's
#6 u launch patch and go home and go to sleep......... this should have been rolled back before your work day ended.
#7 this is the first time the game has crashed for me ever and it keeps crashing randomly epic fail

im sure there are more but i felt the need to stop playing and post this

would my fellow gamers please add the other issues they find that i missed below this

and lets keep this thread discussion free, lets just have this be a simple list of wtf did u do zenimax....

thanks for reading
  • ValarEltainn
    #8 New NB Skills bug / Fail some NB Skills fix
    #9 Bank Reset Bug is live again
    #10 ESC key not always working
    #11 Rollback in Stonefalls
    #12 Achievment Reset Bug is live
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    tst wrote: »

Yeah ZeniMax should have totally updated your addons for you..
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO

Zeni can't be held responsible for that to be honest...
    The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
  • waylander48
    waylander48
    ✭✭
    #3 that certain other game addons need to be updated after major patches