The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NB, the real truth pre and post patch

oziebanks_ESO
oziebanks_ESO
✭✭✭
I will save my rant about the non-working skills and passives for the end of this post, frankly we all know the issues with the NB skills.

The real issue that most people just don't talk about, is that NB is meant to be an assassin class. Save your "play the way you want" talk, we all know that the second the class system was implemented, the roles were cast. Now some players have made some very unique modifications to their classes and excel in roles you wouldn't think about. But the hard and simple fact is that NB is meant to be a single target, glass cannon. Well we got the glass part, but where is our cannon?

I have leveled NB to VR10 using DW, and sometimes off spec'ing my bow on some bosses. Ambush, concealed weapons, and stealth are fine, but to be completely honest, after the initial strike, NB become almost useless. We have no real powerful attacks that even qualify us at assassins. Yeah mark target is ok but the weakness is tossed right back at us. The siphon skill line is ok but to be honest that screams mage to me, not assassin. In fact, the bow line is the only thing that I have ever seen that really makes a NB almost one-shot someone short of using Soul Shred from stealth (which, again... nerfed).

Long story short, you gave us *** skills for our class, and very little REAL survivability. You made ALL class skills rely on magic, but you were not consistent on how our damage scales. How is it that our main armor set boosts stamina regen, but we rely on magic?!? And screw weapon attacks and skills, those are not NB skills, they are weapon skills. On top of that, Blur is only for a 15% chance to dodge! That sounds more like a 2 skill point passive then an active skill. That is terrible! We have other near useless skills like Summon Shade, which isn't even a real summon, its just a debuff. Yes its true using something like healing paths and sap we can sustain our health and ive seen the video of the NB tank soloing tons of mobs, but most of us don't play that way. We are medium armor assassins with have no room on our bars for survivability AND damage.

You either need to A) completely overhaul our class (unlikely I know), or B) Seriously boost the damage output of the classic NB build. There is no need to boost any of the healing we have, we aren't meant to be healers, but our damage it nothing, single target or otherwise.

Now, the rest of the rant. (Spoiler alert, a lot of this has been said 1000 times)

ZOS... you give us a broken class on launch... ok fine, its a new game. This patch was supposed to fix some issues with our class, mainly passives... Well the passives you fixed are next to useless so no help there... You broke 3 skills in this patch... ok, first real big update, ill let that slide too.

I can let all of the above go ZOS, all of it. BUT ILL BE DAMNED, if you not only increase the difficulty of all the mobs in the veteran zones, almost giving them 50% more health AND damage output, but you have the gal to tell us that the NB fixes will come in 4-6 weeks?!?!? 4-6 weeks of a class that was barely holding it together solo as it was now having the added insult of MORE broken skills, against STRONGER monsters!!! You have literally made NB's almost useless, and more than a liability in ANY group content!

Ill be very frank here. You fix the NB issues ASAP. Not in 4-6 weeks, but as soon as you have a fix for an issue, you patch it. You listen to the players, and you respond to them more often! You explain to the players, WHY you decided to make the changes to vet content that you did with so much still broken, and you take into account player input on a class that honestly, needs a complete overhaul. After that you need to give out free one time respecs to all players to they can rebuild around the fixes and changes you have made. Offering respecs will not hurt your profits in anyway. this is yet another issue I have seen in forums over and over again yet I have not even seen a Dev get on and say anything about it.

And lower the mob strength until you get this stuff fixed!!!

Edit: Ok, I did not make my point on a couple of issues and for that I apologize. First, the NB itself did not get nerfed this latest patch. Aside from a couple more skills breaking, the NB overall POTENTIAL strength is the same. What happened, is the veteran enemies got a HUGE boost to damage and HP. Enemies of only vet7 are hitting me for 700 damage at a time, through medium armor. That is 3 hits and your dead. So no nerf to the NB, but we are at a disadvantage because while enemies were made stronger, we were not fixed, and our power remained the same.

On the issue of being forced into a role, I do not only mean Tank/Healer/DPS. I mean the skill trees as well. 90% of the people who have posted that are doing fine with their NB still, are using the siphon skill tree. Leeching strikes, sap, and the Shadow skill Refreshing Path seem to be the main thing that people are using to merely SURVIVE with the net patch. I say again, to those that like that playstyle, great. Use it, nobody is bashing you for using it. but there are two more skill trees that are DESIGNED for a solo playstyle, with high damage. The fact remains that the Shadow tree, and Assassin tree, are FAR too underpowered (forgetting that they are also broken, as I said ill let broken skills and passives slide for now) to be of any real use.

Finally. I have to be very blunt here. The NB is a class that is meant to do high single target DPS. It CAN be made to aoe, or be a caster, but the fact that it has two skill trees called Shadow (meant for stealth attacks, and burst damage) and Assassinate (for high single target damage out of stealth), means that it is supposed to have overwhelming single target potential. Between completely useless moves like blur (again, the 15% dodge chance sounds more like a passive then an active), Summon Shade (again, not a true pet that can hold agro), Mark (a move that literally makes you AND your target hit each other harder which pretty much negates its usefulness IMO), and Haste ( increases weapon speed by 30%, which is honestly not enough to be worth it in current state of game), we NB's are forced down the Siphon Skill tree in some way or another.

It is not that we cant still DPS, its that we cant DPS using two out of three of our trees. The two main trees for fast, ST DPS simply do not work, are completely underpowered, and are honestly a sick joke.
Edited by oziebanks_ESO on May 23, 2014 7:19PM
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will save my rant about the non-working skills and passives for the end of this post, frankly we all know the issues with the NB skills.

The real issue that most people just don't talk about, is that NB is meant to be an assassin class. Save your "play the way you want" talk, we all know that the second the class system was implemented, the roles were cast.

Stopped reading there. Just because you can't think beyond the class name doesn't mean that Nightblades are exclusively a stealth-melee-DPS class. Nightblades make fantastic tanks and healers. And casters. And pretty much whatever you want.

When you finally stop thinking that classes in this game are the same as classes in other MMOs, you'll probably be happier.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • oziebanks_ESO
    oziebanks_ESO
    ✭✭✭

The real issue that most people just don't talk about, is that NB is meant to be an assassin class. Save your "play the way you want" talk, we all know that the second the class system was implemented, the roles were cast.

Stopped reading there. Just because you can't think beyond the class name doesn't mean that Nightblades are exclusively a stealth-melee-DPS class. Nightblades make fantastic tanks and healers. And casters. And pretty much whatever you want.

When you finally stop thinking that classes in this game are the same as classes in other MMOs, you'll probably be happier.

Ok, so a NB can make a good healer or tank. What about dps? You know, the thing that NB is mainly based around? Your telling me that a supposed play the way you want to game, is forcing me to use a resto staff, or use heavy armor and tank...

I don't care if you want to admit it or not, the NB is supposed to be DPS class. That is what it is supposed to excel in, and it doesnt. And frankly the "be more creative and use this build" excuse is getting old. Your litterally saying that NB can only be viable in ANY role except the one it was designed for.
    Options
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, so a NB can make a good healer or tank. What about dps? You know, the thing that NB is mainly based around? Your telling me that a supposed play the way you want to game, is forcing me to use a resto staff, or use heavy armor and tank...

I don't care if you want to admit it or not, the NB is supposed to be DPS class. That is what it is supposed to excel in, and it doesnt. And frankly the "be more creative and use this build" excuse is getting old. Your litterally saying that NB can only be viable in ANY role except the one it was designed for.

Wrong. Any class fills any role, and Nightblades weren't designed for DPS.

That said, I focus on DPS with my main Nightblade, and I'm plowing through VR content at a perfectly decent clip.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    Your problem is you took one aspect of the class and decided that it was the sole purpose. My single target DPS is great as an NB. Dual wield/flamestaff allows single target and AoE damage.

Nightblades can be assassins, or shadowcasters.
    Edited by fiachsidhe on May 23, 2014 12:18AM
    Don't have an intelligent argument? Just LOL a post!

Dire Crow - Ebonheart Pact - Dunmer Nightblade
    Options
  • Pinn
    Pinn
    ✭✭
    No I read the whole thing and a lot of the OP makes sense. I was under the impression that mobs were supposed to be elevated to V5 in Cyrodiil (only) not in the regular VR content. There have been a lot of peeps struggling along with this content as it is. I hope this is a mistake.

Combining nerfs while boosting mob hp and damage in an area that many are finding difficult to play as it is? Seriously?

The 'fixes' of NB are disappointing to say the least. I unsubbed from AOC when my barb became almost unplayable in PvE. I have enjoyed this game immensely, but actually now starting to serious worry about whether it has a future.
    Options
  • oziebanks_ESO
    oziebanks_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    fiachsidhe wrote: »
    Your problem is you took one aspect of the class and decided that it was the sole purpose. My single target DPS is great as an NB. Dual wield/flamestaff allows single target and AoE damage.

No, the NB, as of todays post, CANNOT be assassins. You missed the point of my post, or I didn't explain it enough, but NO, with the increase in mob health and damage, our assassin roles no longer work. DPS with a NB, as of today, is basically non-existent because we can no longer survive. In fact for the first hour of playing the new patch, I thought DW and the other NB skills had gotten a blanket damage nerf. But no, they increased all the mob health and damage.

Anyone who wants to argue, log into a vet area with your assassin type NB, and try to solo a pack of 3 regular mobs, then tell us what happens. Get off your Tank/Caster high horses and understand that a HUGE benefit to playing as a stealth cannon is no longer viable. Listen to the chat and forums and realize that just cause YOU play a tank, healer, or castor as a NB, that most players play it as an assassin. And even IF you want to throw the "be more creative in your build" defense out, know that if a basic build (in this case the only class suited to being a stealth assassin) isn't working, then something is wrong.

NB is a stealth class, it excels in it, or at least did. YOU don't use stealth, great for you. Those of us that play the class as a stealth cannon, you know, using its unique abilities to their potential, are the ones taking the hit.
    Options
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who wants to argue, log into a vet area with your assassin type NB, and try to solo a pack of 3 regular mobs, then tell us what happens.

Just did it with my VR3 nightblade. I went to malabal tor a vr4 zone and fought a pack of 3 humanoid mobs. I didn't even use a stealth opener and I killed all of them without ever dropping below 75% health. I'm so sick of people whining about nightblades. They are not weak at all.

edit: No ultimate used either. Skills I used...crit charge, concealed weapon, swallow soul, killer blade.
    Edited by Shillen on May 23, 2014 12:43AM
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
    Options
  • oziebanks_ESO
    oziebanks_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Shillen wrote: »
    Anyone who wants to argue, log into a vet area with your assassin type NB, and try to solo a pack of 3 regular mobs, then tell us what happens.

Just did it with my VR3 nightblade. I went to malabal tor a vr4 zone and fought a pack of 3 humanoid mobs. I didn't even use a stealth opener and I killed all of them without ever dropping below 75% health. I'm so sick of people whining about nightblades. They are not weak at all.

edit: No ultimate used either. Skills I used...crit charge, concealed weapon, swallow soul, killer blade.

well im glad that vr3 is working fine, but id rather hear from other vr10's, or at least someone past vr8 in OUR areas. try to pull the same in a vet7 area and you may see very different results.
    Options
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Shillen wrote: »

well im glad that vr3 is working fine, but id rather hear from other vr10's, or at least someone past vr8 in OUR areas. try to pull the same in a vet7 area and you may see very different results.

If I could go to a vr10 zone I guarantee I could kill a pack of 3 mobs. Are there any 3-packs in craglorn? I could try there but I think it's all bigger packs right?
    Edited by Shillen on May 23, 2014 12:49AM
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
    Options
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    nb caster dps... is actualy on par with sorc caster dps (sorc only get the advantage in AoE survival... but as far as dps goes they'r on the same level...)

NB melee dps... is on par with other classes melee dps... that is far below caster dps...

it is an hard fact... class skill deal more single target damage than any weapon skill... class skill are all magika based... light armor reduce magika cost while increasing spell crit... and you can get even more spell crit from inner light...

NB melee class skill (as well as templar melee class skill) goes on magika BUT weapon crit... like all other melee abilities... that is where all fall... if you go for light armor you loose your crit... if you go medium armor you lose the cost reduction and consequent sustained dps...

the problem is not the NB (I admit that NB have several bugged passives... but it's not that the reason for the problems in the nb dps at all... as I said if you go the caster way you will have little to non problem as a DPS...) it is the melee component of the play style you've chosen...

what makes lots of NB call for their class being UP is the fact that most of those that see NB think about the melee styled assassin... and that is where they fall in the melee problem...
    Options
  • mips_winnt
    mips_winnt
    ✭✭✭

Yeah because those of us that play Nightblades rolled a stealth based class so we could play as a tanks or healers but NOT a viable rogue DPS, makes sense to me.

Why the heck did they even include the Nightblade class in the game if all they were going to do was break all the "rogue" skills and force it to be played like one of the other classes?
    Options
  • the.dzeneralb16_ESO
    Just did both PVP and a ton of craglorn as DW NB stealth class.

One word of advice: Fire rune (morphed into volcanic rune) = easy mode
    Options
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree with the whole class skill using magika and skills that reek of mage abilities.

I hope they implement a class that uses stamina instead of magika.

This is the first character I have made in any of the ES games that I have had to think about magika. I have always players rangers or barbarian types which soley focus on stamina and athleticism.

This game so far forces us to use magika based skills to be viable.

Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
    Options
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    fiachsidhe wrote: »

No, the NB, as of todays post, CANNOT be assassins. You missed the point of my post, or I didn't explain it enough, but NO, with the increase in mob health and damage, our assassin roles no longer work. DPS with a NB, as of today, is basically non-existent because we can no longer survive. In fact for the first hour of playing the new patch, I thought DW and the other NB skills had gotten a blanket damage nerf. But no, they increased all the mob health and damage.

Anyone who wants to argue, log into a vet area with your assassin type NB, and try to solo a pack of 3 regular mobs, then tell us what happens. Get off your Tank/Caster high horses and understand that a HUGE benefit to playing as a stealth cannon is no longer viable. Listen to the chat and forums and realize that just cause YOU play a tank, healer, or castor as a NB, that most players play it as an assassin. And even IF you want to throw the "be more creative in your build" defense out, know that if a basic build (in this case the only class suited to being a stealth assassin) isn't working, then something is wrong.

NB is a stealth class, it excels in it, or at least did. YOU don't use stealth, great for you. Those of us that play the class as a stealth cannon, you know, using its unique abilities to their potential, are the ones taking the hit.

I see, then I misunderstood and apologize. Honestly I'm only v1, so I can hardly talk about how we perform at v10.

Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One word of advice: Fire rune (morphed into volcanic rune) = easy mode

Volcanic Rune makes things more like ridiculously easy mode.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Zxaxz
    Zxaxz
    ✭✭✭
    I can solo it all...Your NB must be broken, ask for a refund.

http://www.twitch.tv/iamepitaph/b/531230213

1 bar - 5 skills, 1 Ult.
    Edited by Zxaxz on May 23, 2014 1:22AM
    Darkness is the natural state of the galaxy. A light will not shine forever; one day it will burn itself out. Darkness, however, is everlasting and never expires.
    Options
  • GreasedLizard
    GreasedLizard
    ✭✭✭
    Zxaxz wrote: »

http://www.twitch.tv/iamepitaph/b/531230213

1 bar - 5 skills, 1 Ult.

What's the name of your buff bars add-on ?

Options
  • Axewaffle
    Axewaffle
    ✭✭✭

We make good tanks because of our exploitable stealth BUG We make good healers thats true, but it ends there. When the stealth bugs fixed, we will be back to average tanks, which is fine, but what does that leave us with? All nightblades must go heals.. Nightblade dps is weak, get to vet 10, run a dps meter, tell me that you can beat any sorc or dk worth their salt and I wont believe you. Ive spent 180k on respecs trying to refine my dps, the highest single target I've managed to achieve is 720dps... I know fresh v10 dks with crap all gear pulling more without breaking a sweat in their 'just put this together for leveling' build that every mother and their dog can scratch up without thinking.

Just another case of people defending the mentally challenged game developers.
    Options
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    nb caster dps... is actualy on par with sorc caster dps (sorc only get the advantage in AoE survival... but as far as dps goes they'r on the same level...)

NB melee dps... is on par with other classes melee dps... that is far below caster dps...

it is an hard fact... class skill deal more single target damage than any weapon skill... class skill are all magika based... light armor reduce magika cost while increasing spell crit... and you can get even more spell crit from inner light...

NB melee class skill (as well as templar melee class skill) goes on magika BUT weapon crit... like all other melee abilities... that is where all fall... if you go for light armor you loose your crit... if you go medium armor you lose the cost reduction and consequent sustained dps...

the problem is not the NB (I admit that NB have several bugged passives... but it's not that the reason for the problems in the nb dps at all... as I said if you go the caster way you will have little to non problem as a DPS...) it is the melee component of the play style you've chosen...

what makes lots of NB call for their class being UP is the fact that most of those that see NB think about the melee styled assassin... and that is where they fall in the melee problem...
    Sorry I have to disagree with that not being a NB problem.

This entire game is Magic based melee sucks hind teet. So the "Play the way you want" doesnot work if I want to play melee assissin with the class that is better designed to play that role

I'm happy for you people that want to play mages and use the NB class to do it. Im glad you think everything is just hunky dory.

As others have said NB or any assiassin "Play the way I want" is not a viable build in this game and stop telling me I have to use "X" weapon cause you use it and the class is great.
    Options
  • vicNBitis
    vicNBitis
    ✭✭✭
    Axewaffle wrote: »
    Ive spent 180k on respecs trying to refine my dps, the highest single target I've managed to achieve is 720dps...

There are(or were) V10 mobs that you could one-shot with Veiled Strike. The DPS on those would be just north of 2k(or, yes, INFINITY!!!11). But, yeah, after the initial stab the DPS falls off a cliff. Into a black hole. Follow up stabs would be in the neighborhood of 700 and not very sustainable. Mix in some light attacks for Siphoning Strikes and you're looking at 300 DPS for a relatively long fight. And that requires work. No DK mashing 3 keys. No sir.
    Options
  • LordEcks
    LordEcks
    ✭✭✭
    All nightblades must go heals.. Nightblade dps is weak, get to vet 10, run a dps meter, tell me that you can beat any sorc or dk worth their salt and I wont believe you.

I'm not arguing the point that the VR mob buff is rediculous, but I'm curious to know why you think NB are the only class in this predicament.

Templars have been whining for weeks that everyone (esp Sorcs) can heal more effectively than they can.

I quoted the above text because it made me chuckle how your DPS comparisons dont even bother to mention Templars either. Someone mentioned earlier that DPS NB might as well quit. Temp DPS has been dead for so long I guess people have already forgotten they exist?

Options
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having surfed the forum for the last hour I could not but notice: There are no Sorc players posting complains? How come?
    Options
  • azerothheroes_ESO

The real issue that most people just don't talk about, is that NB is meant to be an assassin class. Save your "play the way you want" talk, we all know that the second the class system was implemented, the roles were cast. Now some players have made some very unique modifications to their classes and excel in roles you wouldn't think about. But the hard and simple fact is that NB is meant to be a single target, glass cannon. Well we got the glass part, but where is our cannon?

I have leveled NB to VR10 using DW, and sometimes off spec'ing my bow on some bosses. Ambush, concealed weapons, and stealth are fine, but to be completely honest, after the initial strike, NB become almost useless. We have no real powerful attacks that even qualify us at assassins. Yeah mark target is ok but the weakness is tossed right back at us. The siphon skill line is ok but to be honest that screams mage to me, not assassin. In fact, the bow line is the only thing that I have ever seen that really makes a NB almost one-shot someone short of using Soul Shred from stealth (which, again... nerfed).

Long story short, you gave us *** skills for our class, and very little REAL survivability. You made ALL class skills rely on magic, but you were not consistent on how our damage scales. How is it that our main armor set boosts stamina regen, but we rely on magic?!? And screw weapon attacks and skills, those are not NB skills, they are weapon skills. On top of that, Blur is only for a 15% chance to dodge! That sounds more like a 2 skill point passive then an active skill. That is terrible! We have other near useless skills like Summon Shade, which isn't even a real summon, its just a debuff. Yes its true using something like healing paths and sap we can sustain our health and ive seen the video of the NB tank soloing tons of mobs, but most of us don't play that way. We are medium armor assassins with have no room on our bars for survivability AND damage.

You either need to A) completely overhaul our class (unlikely I know), or B) Seriously boost the damage output of the classic NB build. There is no need to boost any of the healing we have, we aren't meant to be healers, but our damage it nothing, single target or otherwise.

Now, the rest of the rant. (Spoiler alert, a lot of this has been said 1000 times)

ZOS... you give us a broken class on launch... ok fine, its a new game. This patch was supposed to fix some issues with our class, mainly passives... Well the passives you fixed are next to useless so no help there... You broke 3 skills in this patch... ok, first real big update, ill let that slide too.

I can let all of the above go ZOS, all of it. BUT ILL BE DAMNED, if you not only increase the difficulty of all the mobs in the veteran zones, almost giving them 50% more health AND damage output, but you have the gal to tell us that the NB fixes will come in 4-6 weeks?!?!? 4-6 weeks of a class that was barely holding it together solo as it was now having the added insult of MORE broken skills, against STRONGER monsters!!! You have literally made NB's almost useless, and more than a liability in ANY group content!

Ill be very frank here. You fix the NB issues ASAP. Not in 4-6 weeks, but as soon as you have a fix for an issue, you patch it. You listen to the players, and you respond to them more often! You explain to the players, WHY you decided to make the changes to vet content that you did with so much still broken, and you take into account player input on a class that honestly, needs a complete overhaul. After that you need to give out free one time respecs to all players to they can rebuild around the fixes and changes you have made. Offering respecs will not hurt your profits in anyway. this is yet another issue I have seen in forums over and over again yet I have not even seen a Dev get on and say anything about it.

LOL...if you were going with the "we all know nightblades should be glass cannons" idea....you're stupid...that's reserved for mages...if you're in medium armor and dying it's because you chose stupidly..this can happen in this game because it is "choose you you want to play" ...see...you're argument for classes being set is already ruined...go ahead and remove yourself from the conversation now..
    Options
  • azerothheroes_ESO

LOL...if you were going with the "we all know nightblades should be glass cannons" idea....you're stupid...that's reserved for mages...if you're in medium armor and dying it's because you chose stupidly..this can happen in this game because it is "choose you you want to play" ...see...you're argument for classes being set is already ruined...go ahead and remove yourself from the conversation now..

yes before you post i know i had a typo..get over it...also..i read some more...OMG...seriously "i'm a medium armor wearer and can't pull three vet mobs at the same time" LMAO...do you know what you sound like right now? assassins are supposed to be stealthy...striking from the shadows and oh...idk..>ASSASSINATING stuff...not tanking 3 vet mobs and pwning without ever dying...
    Options
  • Zxaxz
    Zxaxz
    ✭✭✭
    Well, Cyr was the funnest it has ever been, epic battles, team fights 1/2 hour fights on bridges (Sej) , quit whining and come play the game, it's not near as broken as you think it is. CYA in game..
    Darkness is the natural state of the galaxy. A light will not shine forever; one day it will burn itself out. Darkness, however, is everlasting and never expires.
    Options
  • azerothheroes_ESO
    Okay...so apparently... you people don't realize you don't have to just stack stam and do dmg..folks i hate to tell you ...but if the class abilities you want to use need stamina (and all do) ...FRIKKING put points/chants into magicka...TA FRIGGIN DA...spell damage...what are we stupid? c'mon...you has points..you putz pointz in that stat that makes you do more dps...you killz stuffz...
    Options
  • Zxaxz
    Zxaxz
    ✭✭✭
    If you can't solo 3-4 mobs as a Single target DW NB, frankly you're doing it wrong.

http://www.twitch.tv/iamepitaph/b/531230213 (Made 1 hour after 1.1.2 patch)

Zxaxz wrote: »

http://www.twitch.tv/iamepitaph/b/531230213 (Made 1 hour after 1.1.2 patch)

1 bar - 5 skills, 1 Ult.

What's the name of your buff bars add-on ?

S'rendarr - Aura and buff tracker (Sorry name wrong add-on before) very good customization, but you can Not move the top enemies bar as of yet.

Axewaffle wrote: »
    Ive spent 180k on respecs trying to refine my dps, the highest single target I've managed to achieve is 720dps...

I can pull as shown in the video above, depending on the fight, mobs from 853500 DPS, lol level 50 Cyr 1 shot - But really - 500-1000 DPS depending on the lenght of the fight of course. So if you spent 180K to theory craft and could not get that at least, damn, sorry man. You can see my dps in the video above.....V7 DW NB
    Edited by Zxaxz on May 23, 2014 7:04AM
    Options
  • fiachsidhe
    fiachsidhe
    ✭✭✭
    Reread your thread. Have an awesome vote.

Options
  • nez
    nez
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with *** dmg on skills but as i played NB on and on i came to realise that i best many classes in pvp/mass pvp, not talking about constant ownage but knowing your place do help you out with playing NB.
    Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batmaaaan
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this is by far the best and most truthfull post i have ever read.
    i agree with you every word 100%
    ty
    Options