The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Burning embers 100k heal.....GJ "balancing"

Alcast
Alcast
Class Representative
Check out the MAX hit
8f10b92266808db947da18998629518d.png

and this is not even the max...could get a lot higher...
I had: Aggro Warhorn, Spellpower Cure, Powerful Assault
I did not have: Mending, Cprayer
Edited by Alcast on 17 March 2016 20:16
https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work as intended

PC EU
    PvP only
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balance by Wrobel
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Mending is missing, Cprayer is missing.....etc

Well, Wrobellogic says there is only one way to fix this then: Remove Major Mending from Templars.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zos: Opps we put in the value 1000% by accident. Will be fixed next dlc promise. xD

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on 8 March 2016 13:23
    PS4 NA DC
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative

Well, Wrobellogic says there is only one way to fix this then: Remove Major Mending from Templars.

xD

• Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.

On the other hand, does critical leech live up to is name by actually critting?
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I repeat, worst sense of balance in the history of gaming.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast OP.

Odd they decided not to fix the useless actual Dragon Blood healing skill and instead made a damage skill heal like crazy.

Balance!
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.....jusssst wow. Can they go one patch without seriously breaking something? Just once?
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OH goody here comes the "Nerf DK" threads already....... again....... Yea magicka screwing over stamina and tanks again just the cycle of ESO.
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on 8 March 2016 15:10
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's where they put my third BoL heal... ooh, looks like they even buffed it for ya. ;)
    Edited by MissBizz on 8 March 2016 15:27
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    MissBizz wrote: »
    So that's where they put my third BoL heal... ooh, looks like they even buffed it for ya. ;)

ye...even pets heal 2x as much as a BoL heal by now xD

Pets are still less reliable tho, but still

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

ye...even pets heal 2x as much as a BoL heal by now xD

Pets are still less reliable tho, but still

Ouch. That still stings you know! lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave my Pets outta this mess!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • SmalltalkJava
    SmalltalkJava
    ✭✭✭
    Pets ftw
  • AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knight masterclass incoming.
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF dks
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    headbang.gif
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

He's absolutely the most frustrating part of playing ESO since he has no clear vision of ESO combat and just seems to randomly change things on a whim. Its like having a 5 year old as lead combat designer.

Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on 8 March 2016 20:34
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

He's absolutely the most frustrating part of playing ESO since he has no clear vision of ESO combat and just seems to randomly change things on a whim. Its like having a 5 year old as lead combat designer.

I don't think it is healthy to disparage him. The reality is he might have too many responsibilities placed on his shoulders (or his team's shoulders). Maybe they need to make room in their employment to help his team out? We don't know. I don't think it is a good idea to trash @Wrobel when really have no bearing on what is going on in their office. He might be at this very moment fighting for many of the things the players want, and simply not have the team to back it up. Maybe its just an issue of time. There's a big difference between having a vision and being able to make that vision real in a short period of time.

Please don't blow up in my face either about this. I've got my own list of complaints as well. I'm not happy with a number of things not operating well/correctly on Templars. I still think the game would be better served by having diminishing returns. I don't think it is healthy for the game to cap mitigation while simultaneously making the sky the limit on Damage. I think there are many problems with the way CC works in the game. I could go on. Even so, I don't think it is reasonable to call for the man's execution/firing/whatever. It is much better to state what you have problems with. Scapegoating a developer is not fair. I realize the 'House/Home' statements going on are harmful to his image right now, but please realize that he was just stating the vision for the class there. The class clearly doesn't meet that vision (in fact it sounds a lot more like DK), but maybe he has something in mind to fill those gaps in. I personally feel the important thing about Templar threads lately is that it might just be clearer to him and the other developers just how irritated we are becoming.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    My 5 year old resents that comment.
    My 9 year old agrees..

My jello shot house is about built... now just need Dixie cups and good vodka
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

I don't think it is healthy to disparage him. The reality is he might have too many responsibilities placed on his shoulders (or his team's shoulders). Maybe they need to make room in their employment to help his team out? We don't know. I don't think it is a good idea to trash @Wrobel when really have no bearing on what is going on in their office. He might be at this very moment fighting for many of the things the players want, and simply not have the team to back it up. Maybe its just an issue of time. There's a big difference between having a vision and being able to make that vision real in a short period of time.

Please don't blow up in my face either about this. I've got my own list of complaints as well. I'm not happy with a number of things not operating well/correctly on Templars. I still think the game would be better served by having diminishing returns. I don't think it is healthy for the game to cap mitigation while simultaneously making the sky the limit on Damage. I think there are many problems with the way CC works in the game. I could go on. Even so, I don't think it is reasonable to call for the man's execution/firing/whatever. It is much better to state what you have problems with. Scapegoating a developer is not fair. I realize the 'House/Home' statements going on are harmful to his image right now, but please realize that he was just stating the vision for the class there. The class clearly doesn't meet that vision (in fact it sounds a lot more like DK), but maybe he has something in mind to fill those gaps in. I personally feel the important thing about Templar threads lately is that it might just be clearer to him and the other developers just how irritated we are becoming.

you might be right, but somebody has to take responsibility. And as it stands he is RESPONSIBLE for class balance.

• dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

you might be right, but somebody has to take responsibility. And as it stands he is RESPONSIBLE for class balance.

I think it would be fairer to put all their feet to the fire. Wrobel is just the guy they chuck on those weekly videos. I'm glad they do it, but I promise you he isn't the only person calling the shots. That's all I'm saying. You should be calling out all the devs ultimately. Get Matt Firor involved for instance.

I'm also suggesting that if we as players want to heap all our $h1t on one dev, we might be making a grave error. He might actually be doing a lot of good, and someone else is a greater concern. We're not on the inside, at the end of the day the product has to sell itself, and we as consumers should make our concerns noted. Hopefully the devs are getting the message and responding. That's really all there is to it. I just don't want to see people trash this guy and his whole career (or worse) as I've seen suggested in some threads. Some people take it too far, and I realize its hard to know when to stop the emotion and the rhetoric as some is needed to get your point across.
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on 8 March 2016 22:29
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

I think it would be fairer to put all their feet to the fire. Wrobel is just the guy they chuck on those weekly videos. I'm glad they do it, but I promise you he isn't the only person calling the shots. That's all I'm saying. You should be calling out all the devs ultimately. Get Matt Firor involved for instance.

Ye Matt Frior is the Chief, so he is most definitely responsible...and we all know he has no clue since the interview he did was just horrible...

• MormondPayne_EP
    MormondPayne_EP
    ✭✭✭✭
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

He's a *** idiot.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NERF dks

Nerf Eric Wrobel.

Ye Matt Frior is the Chief, so he is most definitely responsible...and we all know he has no clue since the interview he did was just horrible...

Even then we have to realize that these are video game designers, and not tv show personalities. While I do think Todd Howard is an awesome PR man for Fallout/TES games it is hard to expect everyone to be as good as him at that. Honestly, I really wish they would get Todd Howard involved somehow, because that guy is awesome at the video game business. I look at Todd Howard as the Steve Jobs of videogaming, at least he seems like it in many ways. The guy drives a solid vision and does a great job building his crew and creating good press for his product. I normally couldn't care less about who a developer is but Todd Howard is one of the few that really stands out to me. The point here is that for the most part the gaming industry doesn't seem to have very many Todd Howards. Its hard to do public speaking and even harder to do it potentially in front of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, echoing in eternity on the interwebs. I've done a decent amount of public speaking myself and usually I do fine (its easier in smaller business meeting groups for me). I found myself having a very hard time speaking my father's eulogy though, in large part because of the emotion bound up in it. You can't necessarily expect people to be at their top form all the time.

This is why I marvel at the fact that they even do a video show like they do. It takes brass to do that, and its one thing I appreciate about these guys. I'm pretty sure the developers still want to push the wonder of the game, that 'sizzle' we can still smell from two years ago. The reality is they're just human beings and mabye their crew isn't quite big enough to handle the task at hand as fast as the populace wants. This will hurt their subscriber base if that is the case. The console port also slowed us down a lot. I'm still hopeful despite all my misgivings (and Alcast I'm positive you know I have misgivings on things because we've communicated in multiple threads). My personal feeling is this: Orsinium was awesome. What little I have seen of Abah's Landing/Thieves Guild looks fantastic, and finally starts to round out the Justice/Legerdemain system we saw introduced. Combat Balance is still in a heap, but maybe, just maybe they'll fix it. The content they are putting out is really cool. Imperial City was great as well though I really wish they would have implemented the control system they talked about initially. The thing is, they might just do that @Alcast , considering the way they've slowly unrolled Justice System.

I say all this even while you probably have seen me blowing up on some Templar threads, including the Official Feedback Thread (Templar). I always try to keep in check though to a point. There's a balance between rhetoric/emotion and loss of reason. If we cross the line we risk the developers discounting us as crazy. There needs to be balance. I actually think that the Developers heard us (Templars) in that last thread, even if they were pretty quiet about it, and if that is the case it was a good thing.
    <And plenty more>
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NERF JABS!!!!!
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    By the way I'm not trying to derail the thread here, I'm actually attempting to keep it on the rails. It is pretty amazing how crappy GDB is in PVP now. I don't like that either and it looks odd when comparing to these Burning Embers numbers.
    Edited by dodgehopper_ESO on 8 March 2016 22:54
    <And plenty more>
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the MAX hit
    8f10b92266808db947da18998629518d.png

and this is not even the max...could get a lot higher...

Tell me, how, how did you reach those Balanced heals :3