The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is your download bar?

• black-gryphonb14_ESO
    Iago wrote: »
    2%..........after 1 hour. Best speed 1.5MB/s. Stalled once.

Your lucky I would love to get that download speed

No kidding - even at the library I max out at 1.2MB/s - at home I'm happy when it says 90KB/s because usually it's around 70KB/s
    Aaelefein, a Veteran Templar of the 14th Level seeking to complete his Master Crafter Certification but still needs to finish exploring Craglorn in order to acquire all the knowledge pertaining to the Nirnhoned Trait.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    6%, 1543 MB remaining (1st patch I'm guessing), 650 KB/s - 6 hours so far.

THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER!!! I HATE MY DOWNLOAD SPEED!!!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    I'm downloading at 2.25/MB/s

Patching between 35-46MB/s

Sitting at 82% right now

must be a pretty decent PC :)

i'm running an old quad core
    Q6700 @ 2.66GHz
    8GB RAM
    Ancient GTX 260 :blush:

It's a middle of the line system.
    Intel i.7 @3.4ghz
    12GB Ram
    GTX 645 1gb
    Win 8.1
    (It leaves a little room to upgrade RAM and Graphics card in a few years rather than buying a whole new PC)
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1.5 hours, still 1%. Barely a sliver of blue visible.
  • Pausekey
    Pausekey
    ✭✭✭
    80% I keep getting hit with the fake-me-out 3-4 GB mini patches after that initial monster.
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭
    Icy wrote: »
    6%, 1543 MB remaining (1st patch I'm guessing), 650 KB/s - 6 hours so far.

THIS WILL TAKE FOREVER!!! I HATE MY DOWNLOAD SPEED!!!

Trade you, I get half that download. Its very sad that for such a large patch they did not have predowload available. By the time I get everything downloaded they will have a patch fix out (I cant download 24/7 because other people use this crapnet).
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hit 73% a hour ago, got excited... but it's still at 73%, so I don't think it's going to finish tonight.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
  • MuseTheDrunkenDragon
    72%. C'mon already!

Hey! Me too!

..... 5 Hours later than you, of course.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally deleted my Launcher after deleting what I thought was a shortcut but must have been the actual application. Now I'm sitting through a reinstall of the game itself before I can even get to the patch.

I started it around 7pm. It's currently 9:15pm and I'm at 3%.

/sobs softly in corner

At least I'm at a steady 1.9-ish mB/S...
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    It has been downloading since the update was complete...6 hours now...and I am at 6%.
  • Ylon
    Ylon
    Soul Shriven
    About 2 hours so far, 80%. It jumped from about 7% to 73% a bit ago, so that just tells me I'm not downloading the whole 20GB client, just the changed components.

Recommend they change the updater to calculate all this *before* starting the download so the progress bar is close to linear.
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almost 3 hours now, still 1%, and reading 0.0KB/s.
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    applying the second big dl at 77%...
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    General Mark Shephard, EP Temp PC NA (Worst temp NA XD )
    Krojick Nightblade, DC NB PC NA
    Others...
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4% with 7.6 out of around 13 gigabytes to go, and I've been at it since 1pm eastern.............

My computer is top of the line and my internet is decent.
    Edited by ArcVelarian on 4 March 2015 03:05
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    100 percent hours ago :wink:
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    83%, home stretch! (I hope)
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    Others...
  • x4livin
    x4livin
    ✭✭✭
    8 hours...and still at 6%
  • JaJaLuka
    JaJaLuka
    ✭✭✭✭
    x4livin wrote: »
    8 hours...and still at 6%

Oh wow, sounds pretty awful to me :(
    At 20% it will hopefully do for you what it did for me and power through it all up to about 70%.
    Sadly after that it's another long haul.
    Krojick, DC Sorc PC NA
    Milámber, EP Sorc PC NA
    Brunack, EP DK PC NA
    Others...
  • Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    Still at 1%, I figure I'll get to actually play right about the time Unlimited kicks in.
  • Ocelo
    Ocelo
    ✭✭
    5 hours and is at 4% :'c
    A solo player that doesn't mind some help.
    ---
    • Ocelo - Khajiit Templar - V14
    • Eats-Many-Flies- Argonian Nightblade - Lvl 11
    • Janah Alghurab - Redguard Sorcerer - Lvl 4
    • Urok gro-Gargush - Orsimer Dragonkknight - Lvl 3
    • Ulfgard Arm-Crusher - Nord Templar - Mule
  • GoofyGoober88
    GoofyGoober88
    Soul Shriven
    16% Just finished downloading the first 13 gig portion. How many more downloads are after this?
    Edited by GoofyGoober88 on 4 March 2015 04:33
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Left the launcher open this morning. When I came back, it apparently bugged out and never started updating, so uh, I've got a bit of time before I actually get a chance to log on.

About 70% of the way through, the patcher stopped. I paused it, closed it, came back and due to the way the patcher works its at 45% (same place though, I just guess about 84% or so).

Its had a consistent 1.5MB/s throughout, though a couple instances where it jumped to about 25MB/s (though it never really lasted long).

Overall, it should be completing soon enough (Soon meaning within the next 2 hours xD).
  • tafail
    tafail
    Soul Shriven
    been at work all day came home to 70% very slow but lovely to read im not alone, plenty to do all boring stuff like feeding other people, housework and listening to other people.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot 16%
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Exarch
    Exarch
    ✭✭✭
    All the way up to 3%, I give up, I'm going to play something else. I'll probably give it another go later, but I haven't really played ESO in over a month, and while I wanted to give the big patch a try if just getting the patch is a problem, well, maybe it's a sign.
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    81%
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

• Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    My download bar is in New Orleans... nice place.. But, at 468kbs per sec, this is taking quite a while... not Zen's fault... :)
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    Left my computer on to patch and my lovely kids shut it down while I was at work. Not happening tonight
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jofish wrote: »
    My download bar is in New Orleans... nice place.. But, at 468kbs per sec, this is taking quite a while... not Zen's fault... :)

I haven't been to New Orleans in years That is a much funner place than Dubuque Iowa where my download bar is

-Thomas Pain

• seanvwolf
    seanvwolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    4% now. Which in reality is about 7GB or 30% of the download complete.
    Edited by seanvwolf on 4 March 2015 06:23